PDA

View Full Version : WiFi problem (AC:WW)

Bubii
07-20-2007, 03:48 AM
It seems that every time there's a lag the game isn't save and everything you did from the last save was ruined. Maybe there's a way it won't happen?

Maybe i can define an option that will automatically save the game before it's starts again after a lag?

PharaohsVizier
07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Which flash cart and memory card are you using?

Bubii
07-20-2007, 12:38 PM
the original game cart.
it's the only one original i have :|

PharaohsVizier
07-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Hmmm odd, any chance it's a fake? :(

ZzzZilla
07-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Not too sure about the wifi for AC:WW.

Does this mean that the stuff you have done while visiting other people's town aren't recorded? Did the mole pay you a visit to scold you?

And when is saving done? Before you disconnect, or after? If it's the latter, I would recommend doing another save straight after to see if it helps.

Bubii
07-21-2007, 01:41 AM
it happen only when there's a lag and the connection is lost.
And no, th mole don't visit me after this, it's just goes back to the last save and deletes everything I did online and even in my own town, from the last save. When there's a lag it shows me the blue screen which says the connection's not working bla bla bla..
and the DS reset itself.
But, when I'm visit someone's house online and he's closing the gate/stopping the wifi the game is saved.
The only time the game isn't saved is after a lag.

ZzzZilla
07-21-2007, 01:57 AM
hmmm, I don't think there may be anything you can do about it.

If Nintendo made it so that the game state is not saved upon losing connection and resets the DS, I think this was a deliberate decision on their part.

For what reason? What I can imagine would be for the protection of people going online. Suppose you agreed to trade an item for something the other player has, you give your item but the other party does not recipocrate and disconnects from wifi. Thus, you would be scammed IF the game state was saved then.