PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite games + your friend codes!

MoNoXiD3
07-13-2007, 08:51 PM
JUS = 262091704815

That's basically it lmao, I don't really play any other games on da wifi.

ZzzZilla
07-15-2007, 06:21 AM
I was wondering what game that was when i read it a few days ago, and now I finally realise its Jump Ultimate Superstars!

Personally, I think Friend Codes are such a pain in the @$$. Couldn't nintendo let us make unique user accounts? I would think it makes good business sense: not only does it make online less of a hassle, more fun with improved matchmaking, it may even boost sales (if you have a network of friends, naturally you'd want to get the games they have in their accounts and get together online.)

But anyway, if anyone would want to play a quick game of MKDS, Tetris DS or 42 All time classics, I'll go load the games on my SD and post some FCs. Puzzle Quest is already on there, but I'm not sure if it has WFC.

Topspin
07-15-2007, 04:33 PM
I was wondering what game that was when i read it a few days ago, and now I finally realise its Jump Ultimate Superstars!

Personally, I think Friend Codes are such a pain in the @$$. Couldn't nintendo let us make unique user accounts? I would think it makes good business sense: not only does it make online less of a hassle, more fun with improved matchmaking, it may even boost sales (if you have a network of friends, naturally you'd want to get the games they have in their accounts and get together online.)

But anyway, if anyone would want to play a quick game of MKDS, Tetris DS or 42 All time classics, I'll go load the games on my SD and post some FCs. Puzzle Quest is already on there, but I'm not sure if it has WFC.
Yeh, it has some good wifi too. I think you can do voice chat while playing online

MoNoXiD3
07-15-2007, 05:53 PM
You can in Metroid Prime and Jump Ultimate Stars, it's pretty cool.

RustyScrew
07-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Puzzle Quest has Wi-Fi?

I don't think so.

ZzzZilla
07-16-2007, 03:00 AM
^^ :crybaby: It's true..... it's all true.... Puzzle Quest only has local wireless play....

Maybe it was Panel de Pon that had it.

jincongz
12-01-2007, 02:45 PM
JUS: 2449-2488-5259

Lenalee spam king!!!