PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Video Walkthrough

h8uthemost
07-11-2007, 03:36 AM
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/834/834724/vids_1.html">http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/834/ ... ids_1.html</a><!-- m -->

You guys have to see this. This game looks like it's going to be really, really, good. Hopefully.

There's a video walkthrough for most of the first level it looks like. The animations are great.

Check out some of the other E3 trailers that are post on IGN. I watched the Halo 3 trailer, and I guess this is a trailer for the single player. Well...I admit it, I"m a Halo fan. I will definitely be buying it in September, but honestly, the graphics aren't too impressive.

Now I know it's not all about the graphics with this series. The gameplay, characters, and story, is what this series is all about. But being developed on a powerful next gen console, and also by Bungie, I was expecting this game to be looking much better. Parts in the trailer look fantastic, but other parts, not so much. I mean it looks good, it's the great looking Halo universe, I don't know...I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe my eyes are just going bad.

Anyways, check it out.

RustyScrew
07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Well the Nintendo Press Conference starts in like 5 minutes on GameSpot.

I'ma go check that out. Watched the Microsoft one last night. Yea, Assassin's Creed is gonna be awesome. And Jade is hot.

PharaohsVizier
07-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Jeez I need more consoles!

mcp2
07-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Well maybe the graphics look rubbish because of the video quality, we'll have to see when we actually have it.

h8uthemost
07-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Somebody on Gamefaqs, on the DS board, mentioned a new Golden Sun is coming. But I can't find anymore info. Did Nintendo announce today? Or is this kid just a moron?

Yes Pharaoh, if you don't have a 360, get one. This looks like it's going to be the "it" console to have this gen. That and the Wii.

And yeah, I know Halo 3 is still going to look great. I love the style of these games. I just don't know what I was expecting. But I do know it's going to be a very fun game to play. Can't wait for Assassins Creed. Can't wait for September and November.

Topspin
07-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Somebody on Gamefaqs, on the DS board, mentioned a new Golden Sun is coming. But I can't find anymore info. Did Nintendo announce today? Or is this kid just a moron?

Yes Pharaoh, if you don't have a 360, get one. This looks like it's going to be the "it" console to have this gen. That and the Wii.

And yeah, I know Halo 3 is still going to look great. I love the style of these games. I just don't know what I was expecting. But I do know it's going to be a very fun game to play. Can't wait for Assassins Creed. Can't wait for September and November.
I haven't heard anything about it. I was at tennis for 8 hours today, so I have no clue, but why do you like GS? I hated the GBA games.

h8uthemost
07-12-2007, 12:45 AM
You hated the Golden Sun games? Wow, I thought they were excellent rpg's. The characters and story's were pretty interesting, and the Djinn's were cool. I think it's a great series. Definitely need one on the DS. And a Fire Emblem.

PharaohsVizier
07-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Apparently the Golden Sun is fake, I don't know if it's true, but apparently Opium has an "unreleased" image in his site or something like that, making him seem like the creator of this fake. Either way, I like Golden Sun, I still hope that they are wrong about it being a fake.

Hoshigami Remix has been keeping me busy for quite a while. So I can wait. :)

h8uthemost
07-12-2007, 12:51 AM
I want to try that game out, but I don't know Japanese. And I don't really want to keep looking at guide.

Anyways, thank you for the info. I really had my hopes up.

EDIT: Ah...yes, a few people mentioned that the Golden Sun story was a fake. How mean is that? :(

PharaohsVizier
07-12-2007, 12:54 AM
If you were referring to Hoshigami as the game, it is in English, just a Japanese name (great marketing plan eh?).

Yea, it is very dissappointing, however, almost immediately after someone posted, alarms just sounded off in my head, something about it seemed really fake, so I kind of wasn't so dissappointed in a sense when they all said it was a sham. Although nothing is confirmed confirmed.

h8uthemost
07-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Wow, I didn't know that was in English. That game looks so freakin' good too. Thanks for letting me know!

ZzzZilla
07-12-2007, 02:14 PM
If you were referring to Hoshigami as the game, it is in English, just a Japanese name (great marketing plan eh?).

Still waaaaaaaay better than "Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu". At least Hoshigami had some non-title related english in there.

PharaohsVizier
07-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Very true. Never played Dragon Ball Z, never really understood the hype, the show and the game.

MoNoXiD3
07-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Theres something about being able to shoot beams out of your hands and wiping out entire cities that attract people.

Topspin
07-12-2007, 09:42 PM
This game just doesn't appeal to me...What platforms is it on anyways? If there is a 360 version and it is decent I might get it.

It looks like Prince of Persia IMO

h8uthemost
07-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Yes, it's on the 360 and PS3. It looks like PoP because it's made by the same people. And I am a HUGE fan of the PoP series, so I'm very hyped for this game. I can't freakin wait.

Also, Gamespot talk about the first level of Halo 3 here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6174324&pid=926632">http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6 ... pid=926632</a><!-- m -->

And they're talking about how great the game plays, and looks. So obviously, that trailer must not do it any justice. I can't wait to get my hands on this one too. It's hard to believe it's less than two months away. We had to wait way longer for Halo 2 it felt like.

Also, I rented The Darkness tonight, and this game is really cool. I wouldn't buy until it gets cheap since the game is only about ten hours long, but it's really cool. It has gotten great reviews.

nolanvoid
07-18-2007, 10:26 PM
it reminds me of the THIEF series only add in some sexy

h8uthemost
07-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah, it does kind of resemble the Thief series. I never really thought of that.

Sadly, I doubt another Thief is every going to be made. And that's a shame.

RustyScrew
07-19-2007, 12:13 AM
it reminds me of the THIEF series only add in some sexy

You mean Jade Raymond. And parkour.

Gah I can't stress the hotness of Jade Raymond. Lol and best joke ever.

Everybody loves Raymond. Well I do atleast.