PDA

View Full Version : Rub Rabbits and Feel the Magic

h8uthemost
07-09-2007, 08:21 PM
I just started playing these games, and I'm absolutely hooked on them.

I like games like Warioware, and other touch and click games, and I just found out that these games are this type. The quirkness and art style of these games, are just excellent.

Anyone that hasn't tried these yet, definitely give them a try.

johnny9562001
07-09-2007, 11:34 PM
this games are really just time killers if you ask me, they can keep you entertain for a while but they are better games to play out there. What we need is more rpgs, and yes stupid camelot those hate money or else they would of made golden sun 3 or something. I would to play a remade or a new version of shining force on the ds or shining soul series. Not to mention the bank blizzard would make if they released starcraft ds.

PharaohsVizier
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Haven't tried them actually, I will soon now that you said it is good.

I would really like Starcraft DS too. :(

h8uthemost
07-11-2007, 01:59 AM
What we need is more rpgs, and yes stupid camelot those hate money or else they would of made golden sun 3 or something. I would

Totally agree with that statement. I guess Camelot is working on a title for the DS, but we don't know it is yet. I just don't see how the GBA got all these kick ass rpg's, and the DS has not even got ONE killer one yet. All we have so-so rpg's.

But that's all going to change, for me at least, when we get the FFIV remake. IV is definitely my favorite 2D FF that I've played so far. It has an excellent story, and very interesting and memorable characters. And wrap all that up into a 3D universe, and it's going to be pretty great. I hope.

I actually had my hopes up pretty damn high for Etrain Odyysee. But it turned out to be another, just "ok" rpg.

And yeah Pharaoh, try them out. But don't be expecting some kind of deep rpg'ish type games. If you've played Warioware Touched, and liked it, then you'll like these. They both have fantastic art styles. I'm completely hooked right now. There is quite a bit to do with Story mode and Memories. So they'll last you a little while.

oDESGOSTO
07-11-2007, 06:20 AM
Hi there!

The 1st game I started to play in DS was WarioWario Touch! and this game just like Feel the Magic is really addictive! You start playing them just to check the game and them you will find yourself playing and playing and playing even more and more... well, NINTENDO sure know how to do that!!

Right now I'm playing the cool turnbased strategic games Advance Wars (always a classic) and Age Of Empires (just the same engine of AW but with a medieval touch).

I also like trading card games! The Marvel TCG is a bit awfull but I'm enjoying SNK vs CAPCOM really much!

I'm not into the RPGs but a Golden Sun surelly would make many people happy!

The Big Wax
07-17-2007, 05:36 PM
You're all wasting your time. Play Mario Kart, Touchmaster, and Clubhouse Games. Puzzle Quest is also really good. They need to make a good 1st person shooter. Maybe GoldenEye DS.....ooh......ooohhh.....ooooohhhhhhh!!

Explodicide
07-23-2007, 04:59 PM
They need to make a good 1st person shooter. Maybe GoldenEye DS.....ooh......ooohhh.....ooooohhhhhhh!!

You mean like GoldenEye: Rogue Agent? (http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/goldeneye/index.html)

I have yet to be impressed by an FPS on the DS. The controls just aren't there. Mario64 is even pushing it in places. As much as I love it, I like the N64 version better just because the controller was designed for it.

Oh, and in case anyone is thinking about checking out the Contact RPG just because it kinda looks like Earthbound, I'm just going to say straight up that it blows. About the worst RPG I've ever played.

I'm still holding out for the fan-translation of Mother 3 (http://starmen.net/devotion/) (AKA Earthbound 2) for the GBA.

nolanvoid
07-31-2007, 09:54 PM
etrian oddysey and FF3 were pretty good..

Topspin
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
tales of the tempest is really good. I don't know why it never got to the U.S. due to bad reviews, because it kicks ass! Really easy to play wiht the in game book from supercards

johnny9562001
08-01-2007, 12:42 AM
But that's all going to change, for me at least, when we get the FFIV remake. IV is definitely my favorite 2D FF that I've played so far. It has an excellent story, and very interesting and memorable characters. And wrap all that up into a 3D universe, and it's going to be pretty great. I hope.

i have to agree with you, besides ff7 which i think will never make it to the ds even though its not impossible to make it, ffiv is amazing the story and plot are very good. And kane is little punk he betrays you like 3 times, thats funny. i cant wait till it comes out on the Ds, if i like it on the gba were going to love it on the DS.

oh and topspin, i heard that tales of tempest was disappointing it look great but i could of done better thats why the new tales of innocence that is coming out on the ds is coming out, i looks so freaking good. i stated somewhere in this forum that it looks like starocean 3 fighting style, man i love that games, the story was really good in the begining intill they kill it with their stupid 4 dimension crap. :(