PDA

View Full Version : Just got Okami for the Wii

DeltaBurnt
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
It has alot of similarities to Zelda Twilight Princess and Zelda Spirit Tracks (in Okami you get "praise" for helping random people with random crap just like in Spirit Tracks where you get new spirit tracks...basically like really short sidequests).

All in all I really like it and the art is amazing.

Jakob15
01-10-2010, 06:14 PM
You still buy Wii games? You got a PS3 buy PS3 games =)

FEFL
01-10-2010, 06:50 PM
PS3 games are too expensive. :(

Did you buy it new or used? I haven't seen this game in stores for a while.

PharaohsVizier
01-10-2010, 07:34 PM
I find that the used selection for PS3 is rather cheap. My local craigslist have games listed for half the retail price, minus one or two of the really really big games. I have a friend who has played just about every other PS3 game and yet only paying for maybe 3 or 4 of them by trading constantly on craigslist.

That being said, our local library also has a few big titles to borrow, long lineups, but not impossible to grab.

DeltaBurnt
01-10-2010, 08:02 PM
You can probably find it easily at online stores, or you can maybe find it in other places if your wii is hacked (wink wink).

Anyways I will be getting PS3 games soon too, my mom is just refusing to take me to gamestop until Martin Luther King day. I'm planning on getting Sonic Unleashed for $20 and then either preorder FF13 or get Uncharted 2. Then with some other money get Fat Princess via the PSN (VERY FUN) and Braid. Then also get a controller and then Swap Magic for my PS2 backups.

Rockstar
01-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Yeah Okami is great i love the design too.
Waiting for the DS Version now :P

Jakob15
01-11-2010, 09:24 AM
You can't buy SwapMagic in Gamestop...

DeltaBurnt
01-11-2010, 06:03 PM
You can't buy SwapMagic in Gamestop...

Yah I realize that, It's inferred that I'd be getting that online.