PDA

View Full Version : DSDatabase Wii Users!

Rockstar
01-23-2010, 02:08 AM
Post your wii message board code and friend cods for the games you play over wifi often:
Wii Message Board:
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex:
Mario Kart Wii:
Guitar Hero III:
Conduit:
Animal Crossing:

I will update my post with my friend codes when I get on my Wii later in the day ;)

Rockstar
01-23-2010, 10:53 PM
lol can we stay on topic

Rockstar
01-24-2010, 12:56 AM
lol jakob you can pm for that and i thought you got a wii from lockerz

Rockstar
01-24-2010, 08:03 AM
hell yeah there are so many great wii single player games that keep you hooked:
Okami
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Smash Bros Brawl
Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers
Fire Emblem
Wii Sports(Resort)
Pheonix Wright If You Don't Have A DS
Call OF Duty Modern Warfare Reflex(Played 7hours straight yesterday)
Conduit
Tatsunoku VS Capcom(Will release in a few hours)
Resident Evil 4(Best RE Game from all consoles)
the list goes on...

DeltaBurnt
01-24-2010, 12:06 PM
lol, baited.

I said wii's are terribad, Yes, there are dozens of good games, but the console itself is terribad.

Wii's are party consoles, good for when there are people over. On your own, they aren't as good, and don't compare to other consoles).

I don't know how I'm supposed to get over myself, when in reality, I was stating an opinion. But I'll remember that next time I want to give an opinion that i need to get over myself first.

By getting over yourself I meant stop covering your ears and going "Blah blah blah I can't hear you, wii sucks".

Oh and that party console argument is invalid, really the only party games that are worthwhile for the wii are coming straight from Nintendo. So there's Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, and Brawl. That's 5 games out of the dozens of good ones out there.

Also, the Wii is really the only console with good downloadable games. Not only do you have the virtual console you have ALOT of awesome wiiware games (too many to list, trust me). The Xbox is really the only one who comes close to competing with the Wii's fine library of Wiiware games. But most of the stuff on the Xbox live is just short, over priced, crap that's most likely cross platform anyways.

Shadz
01-24-2010, 06:49 PM
OMFG, I had like 3 paragraphs typed up, clicked submit reply and nothing happened...It took me to the next page....I quit...

DeltaBurnt
01-24-2010, 11:11 PM
OMFG, I had like 3 paragraphs typed up, clicked submit reply and nothing happened...It took me to the next page....I quit...

That's why whenever I type up something big on a forum or website I copy it before posting it :P

Jakob15
01-25-2010, 12:26 AM
That's why whenever I type up something big on a forum or website I copy it before posting it :P

Same here.

PharaohsVizier
01-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Should I just move these posts into a dedicated Wii vs Everything Else thread? Seems to be a popular topic...

Shadz
01-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Should I just move these posts into a dedicated Wii vs Everything Else thread? Seems to be a popular topic...
+1

FEFL
01-25-2010, 07:26 PM
*ignores

Does anyone here play Brawl?

DaDAM
01-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Yea I play brawl and main Diddy but can't use him online cause of lag.

PharaohsVizier
01-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Okie dokie, I'm a terrible admin and I just messed up the post moving... They seem to have disappeared into thin air. Anyways, I will be posting up a new thread in a few minutes. SORRY!

DeltaBurnt
01-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Okie dokie, I'm a terrible admin and I just messed up the post moving... They seem to have disappeared into thin air. Anyways, I will be posting up a new thread in a few minutes. SORRY!

Which posts? They all seem to be here 0.0

PharaohsVizier
01-26-2010, 08:46 PM
I think 3 were lost for good, while I managed to recover a few.

Rockstar
01-27-2010, 09:24 AM
@PV: you got a wii?
@Delta: I know you do so post your codes! NAO!

DeltaBurnt
01-27-2010, 06:46 PM
@PV: you got a wii?
@Delta: I know you do so post your codes! NAO!

It'll take awhile to find out all the different codes.

Nintendo really needs to come out with a friend channel where you can create an online account that has all your codes in it. So then all you have to do is link your friend to your account.

Rockstar
01-27-2010, 09:57 PM
we need one universal friend code for all games and if you have a ds you should be able to use the same code on that too..