PDA

View Full Version : TWEWY Gameplay vid

DeltaBurnt
01-26-2010, 08:42 PM
I made this around a year ago, and I mainly did it to show off that I got the black planet set (finally, stupid Panthera Cantus took forever to beat on ultimate level 1).

QAvYe8MCX-8

Also here's a video I made of me playing Bleach Heat the Soul 5:

L7LKLgvs2jM

I just felt like posting these because I was bored :P

Jakob15
01-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Didn't you post about this before. Plus this game sucks I bet my touch screen broke because off this game.

DeltaBurnt
01-26-2010, 10:01 PM
Didn't you post about this before. Plus this game sucks I bet my touch screen broke because off this game.

1. I might have posted it before, my memory may have slipped I'll check.

2. You're just the being the same old "I'm cheap and I have something that I want so I'll say everything I can't have sucks".

3. Nice stealing PV's avatar. Seriously get your own representation of your online alias.

shadowhunter
01-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Hey it's kinda off topic but what's going on with the two of you guys? You two argue about practically every post and all I see between you two are animosity and severe dislike. Posts might end up being modded or topics locked, so be careful! I hope I don't have to send out warnings.

DeltaBurnt
01-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Hey it's kinda off topic but what's going on with the two of you guys? You two argue about practically every post and all I see between you two are animosity and severe dislike. Posts might end up being modded or topics locked, so be careful! I hope I don't have to send out warnings.

It's not a genuine dislike thing. Jakob and I talk on msn alot, and after annoying me so much on msn I can barely tolerate his messages on forums.

shadowhunter
01-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Ahhhh, just be careful on here, I don't want to have to ban anyone or give warnings.

Rockstar
01-26-2010, 11:22 PM
hey its the same one you showed me on msn but once again.. great and in bleach the 3rd fight wae epic!

@Jakob:Your touchscreen broke because its YOURS BOOO! lol

Jakob15
01-27-2010, 12:06 PM
I beat this whole game. But I didn't do any of the bonuses because my MicroSD curropted and I didn't do any backups I don't want to start the game all over. But this game had a fantastic story line. I would want to play it again because of the Epicness but my Touch screen is broken, and plus I bet the game will be boring for me already since I already beet the whole game and know the whole story.