PDA

View Full Version : Photo Dojo

PharaohsVizier
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I downloaded Photo Dojo when I got home today and did the odd 10 poses and the audio tracks, and the game is hilarious! I need to find some friends that are willing to take 10 minutes or something to make new fighters since it gets a little lame after the initial laugh, but yea... who's got some good lines? :P

DeltaBurnt
05-11-2010, 07:06 PM
I agree it is pretty hilarious. Only problem is my pictures usually come out pretty awkward, it's better to have someone help you take the pictures (by using the take pictures of friend option).

Whenever I had to record my punching sound I just did a really high pitched "Hiiiiyaah!"

Also, why aren't you on gmail I have to ask you something :\

PharaohsVizier
05-11-2010, 07:13 PM
My pictures didn't turn out so good either, but I blame that on the fact that I rushed through it trying to get to the game.

My sounds are all inside jokes and quotes from video games and TV shows. It's no fun when it's just a regular attack noise. :P ie for my kick I quoted Bobby Hill from King of the Hill when he shouts "That's my purse" in a high pitched sound. And if you don't get it, don't worry, King of the Hill is a pretty miserable show, it was just that one awesome memorable episode where Bobby takes a women's defense class since all the martial arts classes were over and started beating on bullies by kicking their groins and shouting "That's my purse!". :P

DeltaBurnt
05-11-2010, 07:15 PM
My pictures didn't turn out so good either, but I blame that on the fact that I rushed through it trying to get to the game.

My sounds are all inside jokes and quotes from video games and TV shows. It's no fun when it's just a regular attack noise. :P ie for my kick I quoted Bobby Hill from King of the Hill when he shouts "That's my purse" in a high pitched sound. And if you don't get it, don't worry, King of the Hill is a pretty miserable show, it was just that one awesome memorable episode where Bobby takes a women's defense class since all the martial arts classes were over and started beating on bullies by kicking their groins and shouting "That's my purse!". :P

Woah, woah, woah

Not to go off topic, but King of the Hill was in no way miserable. I almost cried when they replaced it with that Cleveland Show garbage.

PharaohsVizier
05-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Hmmm, I never liked King of the Hill much. The entire cast of characters annoy me XD I suppose they do have a few really good episodes, but still, I didn't particularly enjoy it.

DeltaBurnt
05-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Hmmm, I never liked King of the Hill much. The entire cast of characters annoy me XD I suppose they do have a few really good episodes, but still, I didn't particularly enjoy it.

Well I live in Texas, so I guess that makes the show more funny for me.

And they're supposed to be annoying.

PharaohsVizier
05-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Well I figured that....

hanheldgamer
05-11-2010, 08:01 PM
LOL Y are u guys talking about King Of The Hill on A Thread thats supposed to be talking about Photo Dojo? Lol. Anyways, how long will PhotoDojo be free? Because I heard After a certain amount of time, It's going to cost 200 ptz

PharaohsVizier
05-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Yea I think it stops early June some time.

hanheldgamer
05-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Oh. Finally The DSiWare has a worthy game other than Flipnotes and Warioware. All of the other games are shovelware. Except Birds And Beans.

DeltaBurnt
05-11-2010, 08:08 PM
LOL Y are u guys talking about King Of The Hill on A Thread thats supposed to be talking about Photo Dojo? Lol. Anyways, how long will PhotoDojo be free? Because I heard After a certain amount of time, It's going to cost 200 ptz

Seems like someone has been spending too much time on Lockerz.

Jakob15
05-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Well I live in Texas, so I guess that makes the show more funny for me.

And they're supposed to be annoying.

God dam it that show is so BORING. I hate it worst thing on Fox. I am happy they removed it and put more family guy. The only thing that happens in that show is the guy drinking outside with his friends.

EDIT: I found this game pretty funny at first. But the gameplay does really suck and the noises get annoying after awhile. I don't think I will be launching this DSi Ware for awhile.

DeltaBurnt
05-11-2010, 08:39 PM
God dam it that show is so BORING. I hate it worst thing on Fox. I am happy they removed it and put more family guy. The only thing that happens in that show is the guy drinking outside with his friends.

EDIT: I found this game pretty funny at first. But the gameplay does really suck and the noises get annoying after awhile. I don't think I will be launching this DSi Ware for awhile.

You only like Family Guy because you don't get the jokes in King of the Hill.

And how do the noises get annoying? That's what make the game the best.

PharaohsVizier
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM
King of the Hill has a fair number of jokes, but I think it caters specifically to a certain group of people. I assume you guys being Americans, or even Texans, might be picking up on a lot more than I am, which is why I don't appreciate the show as much.

------------------

I think he thinks his voice is annoying. :P

DeltaBurnt
05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
King of the Hill has a fair number of jokes, but I think it caters specifically to a certain group of people. I assume you guys being Americans, or even Texans, might be picking up on a lot more than I am, which is why I don't appreciate the show as much.

------------------

Well it's more of how much of a sissie Hank Hill is. He's a sissie in the sense that everything must go as planned. Propane is the best thing ever, you must have the quaterback son, you must not have sex til married, etc.

And then some of it is how his neighbors act (Boomhower ftw).

Jakob15
05-11-2010, 09:08 PM

------------------

No one talks like them in New York. Only in the south like Texas, all there jokes are crappy or homo. No one talks like that in New york with that stupid south English accent. So I don't get where you get Americans from the whole country is really different where you go. I rather watch Spongebob with his corny jokes then King of the hill.

PharaohsVizier
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Homo jokes? I think that describes Family Guy more so in the literal sense. :)

DeltaBurnt
05-11-2010, 09:42 PM
No one talks like them in New York. Only in the south like Texas, all there jokes are crappy or homo. No one talks like that in New york with that stupid south English accent. So I don't get where you get Americans from the whole country is really different where you go. I rather watch Spongebob with his corny jokes then King of the hill.

You seem to hate anything not from New York.

Also I wouldn't trash other people's way of talking if you don't even know English itself.

PharaohsVizier
05-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Back to actual Photo Dojo, anyone have more than one fighter yet? I can't seem to find people willing to spend ten minutes with me thinking up of funny lines and doing weird poses. :P