PDA

View Full Version : Which Game Should I Buy

hanheldgamer
05-16-2010, 01:27 AM
Well, after 2 months of asking, my mom finally caved in and said I can get a Playstation Network Card For My PSP Go. So which Game should I get? Only Pick from the games in the poll.

EDIT: I forgot to tell oyu I have tried out both demos and both games are great. So I am asking for your opinion(s).

DeltaBurnt
05-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Well I know you said to only pick from the two in the poll but I would really suggest Final Fantasy Dissidia.

Danny600kill
05-16-2010, 11:01 AM
I'd go with Modnation Racers as Little big planet is fun but not as fun as hopefully modnation will be, plus its more multiplayer friendly

hanheldgamer
05-16-2010, 02:28 PM
@ DeltaBurnt: I already have Dissidia. It's like the best game, well, ever! I like IT more than even COD: MW2!

DeltaBurnt
05-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Lol, k. Then I'd vote for Modnation Racers as well. I suggest you get the PS3 Little Big Planet though (if you have a PS3).

hanheldgamer
05-16-2010, 03:54 PM
I don't have A PS3. Simply Because My brother wanted a WII, and Him being the younger sibling, my parents obviously listened to him. Ugh, I hate brothers....... :P

briankealing
05-17-2010, 10:40 PM
I don't have A PS3. Simply Because My brother wanted a WII, and Him being the younger sibling, my parents obviously listened to him. Ugh, I hate brothers....... :P

I'm extremely satisfied with the Xbox 360, though my cousin got me a wii (I didn't really want one) and I don't touch it, ever.

Since I haven't heard of the two games...
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/psp/modnationracers?q=modnation%20racers
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/psp/littlebigplanet

LittleBigPlanet seems to be more enjoyed by critics, so that's my vote.

hanheldgamer
05-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey guys. In the end, Little Big Planet got more votes, so I bought it last night.

benjaminlibl
05-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Why would you ask a bunch of random strangers on a forum what game you should play? Shouldn't you decide that for yourself?

hanheldgamer
05-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Maybe because I have no life, And I don't know how to make decisions for myself. Anyways..... why don't we stop bashing each other?

benjaminlibl
05-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Maybe because I have no life
Ah OK.

Seriously though, no one's bashing anyone. I just think that if I were to play a game, I'd play one that I wanted to play, and not one that someone wanted me to play.

hanheldgamer
05-18-2010, 10:55 PM
If you read the first post, you would know I 've played both demos and I amen't sure which one is better, so I was asking for your guys' opinions