PDA

View Full Version : What's so great about the Bioshock series?

benjaminlibl
06-20-2010, 09:42 PM
OK, I haven't even played it for an hour. I probably should give it another chance. But what's so great about it?

I can't seem to figure out exactly what makes it so awesome. From what I've read in reviews and seen in videos, it's looks like a FPS that is based heavily around storyline and doesn't seem to be very action-packed. I thought it was usually the other way around when it came to FPS.

Has anyone on this forum completed a playthrough? Or maybe tell me what is so great about it.

Shadz
06-21-2010, 04:57 AM
Part Australian made.

Idk, I got a bit bored, but the MP in Bioshock 2 wasn't bad.

benjaminlibl
06-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Ehhhh, what's MP?

Actually, the main reason why I made this thread is because I had to decide which game to buy. Just today I went to the game shop that I frequent, and at that point in time I still hadn't decided whether to get Bioshock 2 or not. Then, I noticed that they were selling Bioshock. Plus, it was at less than half the price of Bioshock 2, so I decided to get it just see what it's all about. I guess I'll get the sequel if it really is all it's made up to be.

Shadz
06-21-2010, 09:03 PM
MP = Multiplayer.

I bought bioshock 1 for $5 at christmas and pre-ordered bioshock 2 for $35 off steam.