PDA

View Full Version : Webhost Change between Round 1 and 2

PharaohsVizier
07-23-2010, 12:56 PM
It's decided, I will be switching webhosts between Round 1 and Round 2 of the Planet Puzzle League tournament. What does this mean?

The transfer should only take a few hours, however users may still be stuck in the old server due to DNS caching. It generally takes 1 or 2 days for users to switch over completely with some of you being able to access the new server immediately after the change.

As such, Round 2 will be delayed. It will no longer start on the 25th, rather it will start on the 28th or 29th.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

PharaohsVizier
07-25-2010, 04:12 PM
The transfer has either already begun or will begin soon enough. The site will fluctuate from on and off, I may even turn it off for the time being. So be aware that DSDatabase won't be working as it normally does.

PharaohsVizier
07-30-2010, 01:48 AM
The tournament will resume in a few days. I realize that DNS propagation doesn't switch immediately for everyone, so I will wait an extra day or two to make sure everyone is on-board before I start it up.

sporkonomix
07-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Where can we see the results of Round One? I'm sure others would also be interested in how the tournament is panning out.

PharaohsVizier
07-30-2010, 12:03 PM
There's a thread for the tournament bracket, but here's a google docs summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tfVdraW66UCszwX7XqFQgDQ&hl=en#gid=0

For now, there is still one match incomplete.

DaDAM
12-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Why do you act like you were apart of this........ This thread is months old and you are new to the site and yet you act like you are a mod or something.

shadowhunter
12-31-2010, 01:57 AM
Meet stevebucknor1, also known as a necro poster. Meet stevebucknor1, also known as banned. See ya.