PDA

View Full Version : I just finished Ghost Trick (don't worry there's no spoilers)

DeltaBurnt
01-23-2011, 11:45 PM
If you haven't heard of Ghost Trick is a game made by the same people who also made the Pheonix Wright games. Basically you're dead and you can jump from object to object and manipulating those objects, and also rewinding time to save people from dieing.

So I just finished it and all I have to say is just...wow. I really really enjoyed the game. Probably even more so than Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth (which is my favorite of the ace attorney games). The puzzles, gameplay mechanics, and story all blew me away, none of them being dull for a second. And believe you me the story is very confusing at first, but you eventually get closure. Let me rephrase that...nothing loose string in the story is left hanging, and there were quite a few twists in the game I wouldn't see coming if they were an inch in front of me (and I usually am able to predict some twists).

The game is very fun, has an ending I just loved, an awesome story, and pretty decent soundtrack.

PharaohsVizier
01-24-2011, 01:04 AM
O CRAP I completely forgot, that's what I was supposed to play over the weekend.... XD

Overlord Nadrian
01-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Awesome game is awesome.

KingVamp
01-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Yep I have to agree. Now we need a 3DS squeal! :P

PharaohsVizier
02-17-2011, 06:48 PM
I finally had time this week to finish it up, you're right it's fantastic, I thought the ending was quite well done. Twisted enough to be unpredictable, but not enough so to be unbelievable. Though I did want to bang my head against the wall a hundred times in several of the levels, just couldn't figure it out and you'd run it over and over and over... :( Glad I was stubborn enough to finish it right up to the end though.

RoMee
02-19-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm up to the part where that girl died for the second time at the junkyard
idk dead space 2, has been keeping me busy, now I'll be stuck on MvsC3 for a while

Hopefuly I'll be motivated enough to finish ghost trick

PharaohsVizier
02-20-2011, 06:37 PM
It's one of those games where you have to push yourself sometimes. I mean there was this one level I played soooooo many times that I can still clearly picture all the moving parts. But the story is very worthwhile, and this is obviously a unique game in a unique genre.

Jakob15
02-23-2011, 10:53 AM
I am going to have to play this game sometime this week. I am still waiting for Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth 2 though.