PDA

View Full Version : Selling NEAR MINT Nikon Coolpix 8MP camera!

shadowhunter
04-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Hi! Thanks for stopping by. You are currently staring at a near mint Nikon Coolpix S210. The camera can shoot video and shoot photos at a good 8MP. The color is graphite black with an aluminum casing. There is not a single scratch on the unit, both on the LCD and casing! I've used it three times since I got it. You're almost getting it brand new. It retains most of the original packaging contents, save for a few little things. If you're wondering where the camera is in the photo, I'm using it to take the picture.

Package includes:
x1 NEAR MINT Nikon COOLPIX 8 MegaPixel Camera, Graphite Black
x1 Original Nikon Strap
x1 Original Nikon Case
x1 Original Nikon Battery Charger
x1 Nikon Li-Ion Battery
x1 Original Nikon Box
x1 Instruction Manual for Nikon Coolpix S210
x1 FREE Promotional USB cable
x1 4GB SD Card

You'll be getting quite a lot in this bundle, and what you see above is what you will receive. I chose not to include the standard 32 MB SD card because you get one chance to create something memorable. Don't let space stop you! Thank you for your continued interest in my goods, and I hope to do business with you soon! Please contact me if you have further questions.

PRICE ASKED: $95 USD, and a $15 discount for DSDatabase members!

I would prefer a shipment through the United States, HOWEVER if you live outside of it, you are more than welcome to buy it, but I will be charging more. Shipping outside of the US is very cheap and I have to go to the office that's about 30 minutes from my home, which makes an hour round trip.