PDA

View Full Version : PSP emulation help?

shadowhunter
08-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Wow, I'm officially stuck with a lot of PSP concepts. I got my slim today, hacked it with 5.00 M33 - 4. Great system overall, got my PSP isos to run smoothly. I have questions on the really big stuff, and the guides I saw were kinda outdated and ended up confusing me. Whoever helps me gets cookies.

1. PSX Emulation
a) Nothing that I do works. I just pretty much downloaded a gigabyte of stuff that doesn't work. Can someone point me to an up-to-date tutorial?

2. GBA emulation
a) I tried using gPSP and nothing loaded. I got a corrupted message or game cannot be started. Once again, help me and pleaes try to point me to a helpful tutorial? tongue.gif

3. PSP 5.00 M33
a) I can't update via internet? O_O

That's all that I need right now, any help is grand! Remember, I'll give you a cookie if you help me! smile.gif

benjaminlibl
08-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Do you have "gba_bios.bin"? You need that no matter what version of gPSP you have. Also, try googling this: "UO_gPSP_Kai_3.3_Easy_Installer.exe." That's the one I used, worked perfectly fine. If you can't find it, I can also send it to you via MSN or whatever.

Jakob15
08-19-2009, 09:15 PM
FOR GPSP Download the Unofficial version of Kai. And put it in your Game folder. Can't update why Internet? Do this. Turn off your PSP completly than turn it back on while holding R. After that find the option were it says Update to M33 or Official. Choose M33. Thats it.

shadowhunter
08-19-2009, 10:15 PM
I got everything I needed, just dumb mistakes that GBATemp cleared. Thanks anyways

arturconfituur
08-31-2009, 02:12 AM
If use gPsp every day, but I can't play golden sun 2 on it properly. The sound just doesnt...sound correct...

any1 has a fix for this?