PDA

View Full Version : Multi Game Selector

DeltaBurnt
12-10-2009, 07:38 PM
http://www.blazeeurope.com/dsi/dsi-game-selector/prod_98.html

Basically it splits the game port into 3 different ports. Allowing you to have essentially 3 different games in your DS(i) at a time. I was actually excited to see this thing...then I noticed you have to physically switch a button to change which game is played. What they should have done is given the device it's own internal rom, allowing you to choose which game you want to play straight from the DSi.

Might still consider getting it though.

It'd be awesome if it worked with flashcarts :3

BoxShot
12-10-2009, 07:41 PM
:P Saw that on gbatemp. Too bulky for my taste and I got a phat so eh.

DeltaBurnt
12-10-2009, 07:42 PM
There's a version for the DSL which I think will work on the fat. Plus I think it's made to only take up as much space as the top screen.

Jakob15
12-10-2009, 08:10 PM
No point of this. I rather have a flashcart with 100 games in it which I don't have to pay for. Plus this thing is to big I wouldn't want to carry this around.

Shadz
12-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Still impressive..

PharaohsVizier
12-11-2009, 12:55 AM
I believe I saw something like this long ago with 2 slots, for the phat. I actually wanted to get one, those were the days of the slot 2 carts and I figured one slot for the nopass, one for the game i was currently playing. Didn't buy it because obviously the DS was bulky as it is, but I considered it.

ChocoMint
12-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Yea, it ain't worth it unless it works with flascarts...

I don't expect anyone to, but is anyone going to make a review of this? Just curious, if someone thinks it's worth it...

PharaohsVizier
12-11-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm pretty sure it works with flash carts, no reason it shouldn't. It's probably not really worth reviewing, honestly, I imagine they just reroute paths to the DS.

DeltaBurnt
12-11-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm pretty sure it works with flash carts, no reason it shouldn't. It's probably not really worth reviewing, honestly, I imagine they just reroute paths to the DS.

Yah pretty much have 3 different circuit paths leading to the bottom and have a splitter at where they all meet.

If I did have it I would probably review it. I would probably focus on the build more though.