PDA

View Full Version : Have you voted for GOTY yet?

RoMee
11-10-2011, 08:16 AM
So who do you think is going to win, who do you want to win, and who did you voted for?

I voted:

Most Anticipated Game
-Mass Effect 3

Game of the year
-Skyrim....Easily the best game this year. Batman was a close 2nd

Those are my votes, but I think Skyward Sword might win GOTY, and Bioshock might win most anticipated.

You can vote here:
http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2011-nominees/voting/game-of-the-year

DeltaBurnt
11-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Skyrim isn't even out in the US and Europe yet, how can you vote for it?

I think mine will be either Portal 2 or Minecraft, maybe Skyrim depending on how good it is.

RoMee
11-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Skyrim isn't even out in the US and Europe yet, how can you vote for it?
It is for me, I got it a week ago.
I've also been playing skyward sword, and I'm not talking about the demo version.
You guys know me by RoMee but at certain websites I'm known as someone else...let's just leave it at that.
381 the post it suppose to say "hi deltaburnt"...... stupid camera

And besides the xbox360 version has been available on torrent for a couple of weeks now.

PharaohsVizier
11-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Sadly enough I have to play through some of them to make a judgement. Most anticipated game is Diablo 3. Looks like crap but I waited a decade for this!

DeltaBurnt
11-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Sadly enough I have to play through some of them to make a judgement. Most anticipated game is Diablo 3. Looks like crap but I waited a decade for this!

Blizzard's decision to put in the market where you use real money and the lack of an offline mode really turned me off Diablo 3, I'm more looking forward to Torchlight 2.

PharaohsVizier
11-11-2011, 01:43 PM
I think I've said this before, I'm actually kind of happy about the market with real money. It's going to happen anyways, and I have a lot of friends that think this is a god send because they are gold farmers. Since this is all through Blizzard, it is meeting a real demand, and they are giving a safe mechanism to trade through the game. Not a bad idea at all imo.

But yea, Blizzard's DRM is pretty infuriating. Starcraft II is so crippled because you can't single player without logging on, you have to tie it to one account, etc. CD Keys worked fine in the past...

DeltaBurnt
11-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I think the real money market is heading down a slippery slope, especially if you start adding in elements like PVP. As long as it's completely user run I think I'm ok with it. But still, I'm looking forward to Torchlight 2 even more, the features/price of the game seem to one up Diablo III multiple times.

Keegan
01-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Mass Effect 3 is much better game and i have played this game with joy and this is extremely good game and it has best graphics so i will vote for this game.