PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

PharaohsVizier
11-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Anyone have it? My copy showed up today, been having a bit of fun, but it still feels like they are milking the series... :(

Shadz
11-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Wait for Modern Warfare 89.

Battlefield 3 on the other hand, is simply brilliant. The graphics and gameplay are amazing, every game I have had has been intense with me and 3 friends on Vent/Teamspeak screaming at each other to cap points, or revive somebody. Great fun to be had.

PharaohsVizier
11-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Heh I don't really want to start a war between MW and BF, I enjoy both of them quite a bit. I reserve CoD for consoles while BF3 is my main PC shooter. BF3's graphics really puts MW to shame this time around, though their single player campaign has been a bit lackluster imo.

Shadz
11-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Nobody plays BF3 for the campaign, but I know people do thoroughly enjoy the campaign in CoD. To be honest, I dislike SP games, I never touched the campaigns in MW, MW2, Black Ops or BF:BC2. I can't stand it (main reason I'm not drooling over Skyrim too).

That said, BF3 has always kept my attention longer than MW, perhaps the pricing makes a difference, $100 for MW3 or $48 for BF3. Everybody also says that MW3 = MW2.5 and they complain that its the same game. BF3 has a tonne of new stuff, while being similar, there are more differences than similarities.

PharaohsVizier
11-13-2011, 08:55 PM
MW3's campaign was awfully short. I do like the epicness and the grand scale, it was almost cinematic. But less than 4 hours of game time is really quite shameful. Activision can get away with murder can't they...

Uriel
12-23-2011, 07:40 AM
This game is very fantastic and every third person just talk about the two games and the games are Battlefield 3 and MW 3 and this game is very interesting and also much better than the BF3.

Shadz
12-23-2011, 06:28 PM
I disagree, BF3 offers different mechanics making it more enjoyable for me. For one, ammo is a constant issue in bf3, you also have the ability to heal, resupply and revive. Not only this, but bullet drop in bf3 makes it much more challenging (and fun) trying to snipe, or even shoot.

PharaohsVizier
12-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Well MW3 has a certain amount of charm to it. I like to think of it as the difference between arcade racers and the more realistic ones. Arcade ones are easier to jump into. MW3 is just far easier to get into, and you feel less frustrated with the learning curve.

Keegan
01-10-2012, 10:15 AM
MW 3 is all time favorite game because this has game extreme war and it is my routine to play this game and i suggest this to my friends and also to my forum friends.

PharaohsVizier
01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
And how do you feel about the similarities between MW3 and all the other ones?