PDA

View Full Version : What are you playin?

broken screen
02-07-2009, 08:16 PM
I just started Big Bang Mini

Ballistic
02-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates. If you don't mind "kiddy" games this is a great one to play. ****SPOILER****It has a decent difficulty levels after you completed the game and unlock a harder mode. I definitely like its fluid storyline and affectionate cutscenes. Not to mention that hack-n-slash plus 3d worlds is one of my favorite types of game regardless of age level (just needs a sword and chaining combos :) ). A huge step back for this game is that it lags when there are too many sprites/models in the screen while playing. But that has very little effect on my personal gameplay experience anyways.

My advice, TRY IT OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T. /caps

P.S. Can't wait for Echoes of Time to come to America.

PharaohsVizier
02-07-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm actually working my way through Soma Bringer right now, although I'm just at the beginning.

broken screen
02-07-2009, 11:24 PM
I've played both of those but lost interest before I beat them :p

ZzzZilla
02-08-2009, 03:16 AM
Making my way through ChronoTrigger in Japanese. I mostly get what's being said, but still have to rely on my past playthroughs to really 'get' the story.

Brian117
02-08-2009, 12:18 PM
I am too playing Big Bang Mini.

On level Abyss right now as we speak.

I have other games I play too, but I have this weird strategy that I have to go down the list of games, and beat one before I can move onto the next. So let's see, after I beat Big Bang Mini, I have to beat Crosswords DS, then Guitar Hero, etc. Just keeps going down.

I know, I'm weird :tongue:

ZPE
02-08-2009, 12:34 PM
v check my sig. :P

I'm just wandering Islet Cave hunting down Wonderbirds. I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks now.

lou00
02-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Big Bang Mini and Moon

Solarpolitiks
02-08-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm playin Moon and Big Bang Mini. Moon is great and Big Bang Mini is better than it looked.

mixinluv2u
02-08-2009, 03:25 PM
i am playing Exit DS and Mario Kart mostly.

broken screen
02-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Making my way through ChronoTrigger in Japanese. I mostly get what's being said, but still have to rely on my past playthroughs to really 'get' the story.
There's english in the J version btw

Moon sucks imo

Ethanx94
07-30-2009, 10:19 PM
I have the so-called pirate syndrome and I have a lot of ds games on my todo list.
Let's see there's:
Legendary Starfy
Professor Layton (still)
Phoenix Wright (stopped at last chapter)
Moon (FPS's get boring if you don't stay with them)
Kingdom Hearts (Haven't touched it much since I don't know Japanese)
GTA: Chinatown Wars
Doki Doki Majo Shinpan Duo 2
Kimi Kawa E!
So, I've got a lot going on right now but I also have games to play on other systems so I have to prioritize.

macboy3000
07-30-2009, 11:30 PM
i'm also playing big bang mini right now. I have no idea what to play when I'm done. Ideas anyone?

Mr.Positive
07-31-2009, 12:06 AM
Tales of Hearts

Dragon Quest IX

Both are in Japanese. I'm actually not doing to bad considering that I don't understand the language. After I'm finished with those two, I'll finish up the Phoenix Wright trilogy and hopefully by then Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver will be out.

PharaohsVizier
07-31-2009, 01:10 AM
Hmmmm I see I'm not the only one that wants to finish off the Phoenix Wright series. I'm pulling my way through guys!

You know what the sad thing is, I'm not really sure which cases I've done and the ones I haven't. For example, I have ZERO recollection of the first case in the first Phoenix Wright, yet I know for a fact that I've beat it before. God it sucks to have a short attention span, but I guess it makes the replay value of Phoenix Wright skyrocket. :cyclopsani:

benjaminlibl
07-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Pretty retarded but I'm going through the releases starting from 0001. Not every single one though, only those that catch my interest.

shadowhunter
07-31-2009, 11:42 AM
The first PW game case was really short. LIke, maybe 20 minutes max

PharaohsVizier
08-12-2009, 12:11 AM
You know guys, I've been trying to work my way through My Japanese Coach for the longest time... It just doesn't stick XD You learn one lesson you forget another... booooo

Shadz
08-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Peggle Dual Shot.

GET SOME

SNESGAMER
08-12-2009, 04:26 AM
Im playing nothing, havn't touched my DS in a while.

Although the last game i played was tetris ds I believe.

Shinnintendo
09-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Right now i'm playing shin megami tensei devil survivor and en patched Kingdom Hearts

tonycheese
10-28-2009, 07:13 AM
so... i'm still playing both advance wars dual strike and disgaea, which i've owned for a long time now. somehow, i never get tired of playing advance wars and going through the war room maps - although this might be because i still struggle with getting 300 on several of the maps. i also have advance wars days of ruin but i found it boring in comparison to the colorful, upbeat dual strike game.

ChocoMint
10-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Pretty retarded but I'm going through the releases starting from 0001. Not every single one though, only those that catch my interest.

Please don't use the word retarded, I have some mentally challanged friends, and that offends me... retarded people are human beings too, it isn't nice when you make fun of a condition they can't control. Thanks

Back on topic, I'm currently playing:

Pokemon Platinum (Finished the game ages ago, I just battle competitively online now)
All the Phoenix Wright games (So addictive! And I do plan on becoming a lawyer in the future... so can this be considered future [fun] job training?)
Rhythem Heaven (Sorry if I spelled that wrong...but I can't get enough of this game, I am officially addicted)

I play other stuff every once in a while as well, and I plan to play more things in the future when I order my flashcart. but what I listed above is what I play consistently.

briankealing
10-28-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm playing Grand Theft Auto.
Again.
and again.
and again.

PharaohsVizier
10-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Trying to find all the cameras? :)

briankealing
10-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I found around 50 of em already. I think I'm trying to find the golden dragons or whatnot.

Smity
12-13-2009, 01:42 PM
just got around to playing Bowsers Inside Story, the game seems slow at first but I can see it picking up here in a little. Im only about 30min in so far...

I never tried the second one though superstar? idk would it be worth playing after I get threw this one?

DeltaBurnt
12-13-2009, 02:09 PM
just got around to playing Bowsers Inside Story, the game seems slow at first but I can see it picking up here in a little. Im only about 30min in so far...

I never tried the second one though superstar? idk would it be worth playing after I get threw this one?

Superstar was pretty good I like it, partner's in time is ok I guess...it's my least favorite of the three.

Shadz
12-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Superstar Saga was win.

Partners in Time was win.

Bowser's Inside Story was win.

I'm still playing through Kingdom Hearts, and on the side I'm playing Phoenix Wright.

When I get bored, I just practice planet puzzle league, so far my best 'real' chain (without items) is x21.

DeltaBurnt
12-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Spirit Tracks, Phoenix Wright Games (on hold now), Phantasy Star Zero, and Castlevania Portrait of Ruin.

Smity
12-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Dropped Bowsers inside story for awhile...

I am now playing Dragon Quest 4 for some nostalgia in my old ass :P

*Currently on Chapter 3 with about a good 9 hours in so far.

PharaohsVizier
12-21-2009, 05:00 PM
I was playing Spirit Tracks, not done yet still, but I've been sort of distracted with random other games, CS, COD, etc.

DeltaBurnt
12-21-2009, 05:01 PM
DS:
Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations (the third one)
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Phantasy Star Zero
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Both Professor Layton Games (on hold)
Megaman ZX Advent (on hold)
Picross (it calms me down when I'm stressed)
Knights in the Nightmare (on hold may not go back)
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (on hold, got boring)
Final Fantasy 4 Remake (I got to the squid boss and got stuck >.<)
Final Fantasy Tactics (on hold for the most part, those tactics games can get freaking hard)

PSP:
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core
Final Fantasy 8 (on hold)
Final Fantasy 9 (on hold)
Half Minute Hero (sorta on hold)
Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?

Wii:
Trauma Center: New Blood (on hold sorta)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (on hold sorta)

Upcoming:
Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers (when I get it in a couple days)
Uncharted 2 (when I get it in a couple days)

Yaaah I have a problem. Alot of the on hold games I'll play every now and then.

PharaohsVizier
12-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Well I have the exact same problem, except I usually just drop the game after a while.

I mean Suikoden Tierkreis was so extremely good, and then I stopped at the final boss.... never picked it up again. I have it on my DS just thinking oh one of these days I'll beat it, but it's been a while. XD

Same can be said with a whole bunch of GBA games.

Solarpolitiks
12-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Been playing a lot of Tomodachi Collection and some DSiWare. Tomodachi Collection is decent enough.

DeltaBurnt
12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Been playing a lot of Tomodachi Collection and some DSiWare. Tomodachi Collection is decent enough.

I've been some of the DSiware I have here and there (I have maybe 7 titles).

I actually recently got a pretty good 200 point dsiware game, I may write a short review about it soon.

Solarpolitiks
12-21-2009, 09:16 PM

I actually recently got a pretty good 200 point dsiware game, I may write a short review about it soon.
May I ask which game?

rockstar99
12-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Spirit Tracks(Second Playthrough)
Phantasy Star Zero(Lotta WiFi)
Mario And Luigi bowsers Inside Story
FF CC Crystal Bearers

DeltaBurnt
12-21-2009, 10:34 PM

May I ask which game?

Army Defender

Also PV I never knew about the Suikoden game for the DS. It looks really awesome, I'll have to check it out sometime.

rockstar99
12-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Anybody Playing Rayman DSiWare I got it yesterday its great!
Worth the 800points!

DeltaBurnt
12-22-2009, 01:36 PM
I would get it if I had any point left :\

Rockstar
01-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Crisis Core
Gundam VS Gundam
Pantasy Star Portable
Shin Budokai 2
Bleach heat The Soul
Pheonix Wright Justice For all
Crystal Bearers
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare Reflex

DeltaBurnt
01-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Crisis Core
Gundam VS Gundam
Pantasy Star Portable
Shin Budokai 2
Bleach heat The Soul
Pheonix Wright Justice For all
Crystal Bearers
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare Reflex

I'm also playing Bleach Heat The Soul 6.

Rockstar
01-02-2010, 01:58 AM
I'm also playing Bleach Heat The Soul 6.

I just started the series i relly like it have you played them all upto 6?
which was the best?

PharaohsVizier
01-02-2010, 02:37 AM
From 1 to 4 I think, they each improved rather nicely each step of the way, I assume that the latest is the best, unless they really screwed things up since the last time I followed the series.

Rockstar
01-02-2010, 02:43 AM
cool ill play them all in order when my exmas are over at the end of this month

toh_yxes
01-02-2010, 03:18 AM
Well, after having a break from my DS for awhile, focusing on my PSP, I've only just started playing Phantasy Star 0 which is great. But altogether its :
Phantasy Star 0
Pokemon Heart Gold
Mario and Luigi : Bowsers Inside Story
Crisis Core
Resistance 2 (Y)
Both Ratchet and Clanks (Not the PSN one)
Thats probably about it. Though I have been going crazy playing Modern Warfare (the first one :P) on my Mac, LAN multiplayer :D

DeltaBurnt
01-02-2010, 10:45 AM
From 1 to 4 I think, they each improved rather nicely each step of the way, I assume that the latest is the best, unless they really screwed things up since the last time I followed the series.

Yah, 4 is when it got really good. My first one was 5, it was pretty fun. I suggest getting t6 because it's even better than 5. I may warn you though it might have some spoilers near the end if you aren't up to date on the Japanese releases of bleach (not counting the current filler arc).

Oh I also suggest getting Bleach Soul Carnival, it's a cool sidescrolling beat em up game for the PSP.

Rockstar
01-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Playing the black screen of death on my psp(Birth By Sleep) :P

Shadz
01-10-2010, 04:27 AM
Everything i bought on steam.