View Full Version : Christmas Giveaway! EZ Flash Vi, DSDatabase Blog

12-24-2008, 02:18 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

In light of the holidays and the giving spirit, the EZ Flash team has given us an EZ Flash Vi cart for a giveaway. That's right! An EZ Flash Vi, a brand new product, most likely the winner will be one of the first to get their hands on one (even before me). This DSi compatible version of the EZ Flash V will be the first cart that brings a host of new features onto the DSi, features such as real time save or real time guide.

Entry is simple, all you need to do is to go to the DSDatabase Blog (www.DSDatabase.org/blog (http://www.dsdatabase.org/blog)) and post ANY comment on ANY article. You can talk about how great it is, or actually participate in some discussion.

The idea is to make this a really simple giveaway that anyone can participate, it only takes ten seconds to make a comment. The prize is really awesome, so go straight for it! Make a note to use your DSDatabase nickname and/or a valid email, that way we can contact a winner.

Happy holidays! :santa:

PS. On a side note, this is somewhat of a relaunch of the DSDatabase blog. If you happen to have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to email and/or PM me. If you think you can do some good for the blog, be it posting interesting stuff or simply redesigning a skin, also email or PM me. :faroah:

12-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Now that this is over, we have the new year's event, so keep posting comments, you will automatically be entered! :)

12-31-2008, 08:11 AM
omg i woeld really love to win that newyear price.
so i keep posting comments :thumbright:

12-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Omg... No emails bout the tourneys? Was my last showing too good?

12-31-2008, 03:44 PM
I tried to mass email, I know the system isn't perfect, so perhaps it just missed a few people. Generally it misses one or two blocks of 50 every time I email out.