PDA

View Full Version : Raffle ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE read!

PharaohsVizier
07-17-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi everybody,

I have decided to get the tournament done as soon as possible, so I will be (actually probably me_too_lazy) drawing the name for the Mario Kart DS free raffle at 1PM PST today. Here are the names that have been entered in the raffle:

Ackers07
apb407
Artanis
blu9987
Caustic
cennis
Doggy124
euphemism
Extreme Coder
Foie
folta
FrankSinatra
golden
HyoImowano
iceman100
Jbates
jensa
Jibib
Jincongz
me_too_lazy
OSW
PainGod
Perseid
PharaohsVizier
Programix
Satangel
Shadowhunta
Sha'ul
Silverspoon
TheNeck
TopSpin
ZzzZilla

You are only entered into the raffle IF you posted during round 1. There were so many eliminations in the first round, and so many people that were not there (my fault, I apologize) that most likely people will never reply even if I do draw them. So as somewhat of a reward to active members, only round 2 and above will be entered into the draw. O and I forgot to add the names of the people who signed up for raffle only. Just edited them in. :)

If you do not see your name, you have until noon PST today to either PM me or reply to this thread regarding your missing name. I have double, triple, quadruple checked, and I am pretty sure all your names are in there. So I wish you all good luck. :)

Jibib
07-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Say i got picked, please draw again, i dont really want two DSTT's i know i could sell one, but thats just plain greedy! :compress:

PharaohsVizier
07-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Lol I thought I didn't need to say this, but the winners of a prize already don't get to get one, I was just too lazy to eliminate you guys, especially since it works out pretty well. Not to mention, I'm probably not allowed to get the prize if me_too_lazy draws the names (refer to Tetris DS Tournament Raffle #2 if you don't get what I mean)

arturconfituur
12-31-2008, 01:02 PM
yeah hello here speaks one of the most addicted mariokart gamer :D
2 start without action replay (becaus that is for nubes <.<) and pro snaker (drifton straight road). wanna battle me? pm me then ill give my friend code. i also play pokémon and metroid