PDA

View Full Version : PSN Premium Service looks hawt

DeltaBurnt
12-20-2009, 02:58 PM
The "leaked" Playstation network premium service additions looks so sweet.

* Customer Service Priority Access
* Exclusive Experiences with Sony Brands
* Extended Console Warranty 3 Years
* Access to Beta Games
* Early Access to All Store Content
* Member Demo Sharing of Full Game
* Cross-game Voice Chat Access
* Full Title Trial - 1st Hour Is Free
* Token Wagering
* User-to-user Challenges
* Free Access to PSOne Classics, PSP Minis, and PS3/PSP Themes
* Discounts on Store Content
* Member Only In-game Content
* Trophy Alerts
* Cloud Storage Space for Games
* Online Music Service
* Online Music Video Service
* Automatic Downloads and Updates
* Loyalty Program Rewards
* Facebook Connectivity
* Catch-up TV
* Netflix Access Without Disc

It's only supposed to be $6-$9 a month. That's alot of shit for just 10 bucks a month, seriously. Plus it's only optional. This is like 5x better than the Xbox Live Gold Accounts. I actually was kind of sad when I saw that they would be doing this, but seeing how much they give you is a surprise.

To say the least I will definitely be getting that (if and when it comes out, just depends if it stays at that price tag).

PharaohsVizier
12-20-2009, 06:35 PM
WOW "Full Title Trial - 1st Hour Is Free", that is pretty impressive.

BoxShot
12-20-2009, 06:38 PM
:( Now I really want a PS3. I wouldn't mind paying $10 for this since even if I didn't pay I'd still have online play.

DeltaBurnt
12-20-2009, 07:49 PM
WOW "Full Title Trial - 1st Hour Is Free", that is pretty impressive.

Yah then there's the 2 years extra warranty, using Cloud to store as much games as you want, beta games, free PSX games, and user to user challenges.

Ooooh and netflix too.

But these features were originally leaked from a survey saying "If you were to pay for premium service which plan would you choose". So chances are we'd only be getting maybe half of these features with premium PSN. But even still only half of that stuff is still work 10 bucks a month.

Major hawtness ftw.

Shadz
12-21-2009, 07:01 AM
Sounds all right...I would get it.

Smity
12-21-2009, 11:54 AM
lol @ Sony finally catching up to microsoft....

It is a good idea but microsoft has had it since day 1!

DeltaBurnt
12-21-2009, 01:35 PM
lol @ Sony finally catching up to microsoft....

It is a good idea but microsoft has had it since day 1!

Yah but this is optional, cheaper, and has alot more features than crappy Xbox Live.

Microsoft's only idea was "Hey, more money for us!" and not the idea Sony probably had which was something like "Hey cool features for our userbase so they can enjoy the console even more".

PharaohsVizier
12-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Well we don't know if it has more options. This was from a survey right? So I mean as unlikely as it is, they may decide, screw the results, we aren't going to implement anything.

DeltaBurnt
12-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Well we don't know if it has more options. This was from a survey right? So I mean as unlikely as it is, they may decide, screw the results, we aren't going to implement anything.

Yah that's my biggest worry. Everyone criticizes the PSN just because it sucks and it's so slow (even though it really isn't), and this premium service may help people see it's not really crappy.