PDA

View Full Version : GREAT friggin Scott....Dead DS

Sha'ul
12-04-2007, 11:18 PM
so i ordered an m3 real(actually my pops did) and also a cyclo ds(still on the way). I was going to ship the m3 back for a refund but i offered to pay for that since i was too anxious and use it as a backup and while the cyclo is still on its way.

the second i put it in the DS flashed an orange light once and now doesnt work.

i was soooo blaming the m3, but then found out its a problem that happens to alot of DS Lites so now i have to send it in for repair.

talk about perfect timing, and now i have a boring night shift to pull off at work and nothing to play.

:(

:bom: bought to blow up.

PharaohsVizier
12-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Probably a blown fuse. Sucks for you not to live by the repair center :)

Sha'ul
12-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Probably a blown fuse. Sucks for you not to live by the repair center :)

yea. tell me about it...

where is it located exactly, because i ordered the wrist strap from them and it was shiped the 4th and told me i wouldnt get it til the 14th

i was like WTF!!!!

so i heard you could ask for a refurbished one to be sent to you and just return the one that broken.

that junk better have new screens installed, because mine were tip top/

omgwtfbbq
12-05-2007, 01:51 PM
so i ordered an m3 real(actually my pops did) and also a cyclo ds(still on the way). I was going to ship the m3 back for a refund but i offered to pay for that since i was too anxious and use it as a backup and while the cyclo is still on its way.

i was soooo blaming the m3, but then found out its a problem that happens to alot of DS Lites so now i have to send it in for repair.

talk about perfect timing, and now i have a boring night shift to pull off at work and nothing to play.

If you have a credit card available (it can be one of a parent, if they consent on the phone), ask for advance replacement. They ship you a new DS Lite first, and you ship the old one back with a prepaid label. Free if you return the DS within 21 days of recieving the new one, $126 for the DS Lite if you neglect to return it. Much more convenient then waiting for a repair on your original DS.

TheNeck
12-05-2007, 02:48 PM

If you have a credit card available (it can be one of a parent, if they consent on the phone), ask for advance replacement. They ship you a new DS Lite first, and you ship the old one back with a prepaid label. Free if you return the DS within 21 days of recieving the new one, $126 for the DS Lite if you neglect to return it. Much more convenient then waiting for a repair on your original DS.

That's what my wife did when my daughters DSL hinge broke, she gave them a credit card and they sent out a replacement 1st and then we sent them the bad unit.

Sha'ul
12-06-2007, 04:07 AM
well im in the club too.
getting my adv. replacement tomorrow!!!!

:compress: :compress: :compress: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: