PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass?

TheNeck
10-02-2007, 04:37 PM
I played it at lunch at my work for like 30 minutes, and man this game is awesome, i didnt think it was going to be that good. I never tried the japan release because it wasnt in english, im glad i waited. The touch screen aspect for fighting it great, games like this blow away everything that the psp can do and more, Awesome Game.

I actually give it a 10 in my opinion.

PharaohsVizier
10-02-2007, 05:47 PM
It is an amazing game, but I think some of the controls are a little hard to manuver.

freezeburn
10-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I really liked it. I played the Japanese version when it came out and even tho I don't know how to read Japanese i was able to get far in the game, but the best feature in my opinion is the wifi battle.

Topspin
10-02-2007, 09:23 PM
I played the jap version with gamebrink's translastion. It was good and stuff, but not all that impressive. Thats just cus Zelda is boring to me lol

Artanis
10-02-2007, 09:26 PM
I need to repair my ds but I have the original cartridge et and allready DL the rom
I think i will go 4 october to richmond ( nintendo!)

Damaged
10-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Best game I played so far on a DS..

TheNeck
10-03-2007, 10:50 AM
I really liked it. I played the Japanese version when it came out and even tho I don't know how to read Japanese i was able to get far in the game, but the best feature in my opinion is the wifi battle.

Havent tried the wifi battle thing yet, what exactly is it? Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, wouldnt seem like a wifi type game. Just wondering.

me_too_lazy
10-03-2007, 11:14 AM
WiFi battles are basically one person controls link and tries to get different sized triforce gems and bring it back to their base, the other person controls 3 phantoms and tries to stop link. And then they swap when link gets hit. It is pretty interesting, the powerups are quite nice, it involves things like having a clone, ur stronger so you can carry the heavier triforce pieces without being as slow, etc.

JBates
01-02-2008, 07:05 PM
i gave it a 7- it was a very good game but unfortunately too easy. and after playing the wind waker i guess i was expecting something more epic.

nexus741
01-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Im not really a Zelda fan but I dont hate it. I give it about a 5.5.

Caustic
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Personally, I thought that the game was way too easy, and way too short.

The puzzles were interesting, though. I wasn't actually expecting anything that would require me to do something like close the DS (It took me almost 7-10 minutes to realize I had to think outside the box.)

It was very fun, though. If they make another one, hopefully it won't be so easy.

Jibib
01-04-2008, 08:27 AM
i was a great game but also too easy and has some things wrong with it. Controls where abit wonky so i gave it a 8. Still one of the best games on ds tho!

ZzzZilla
01-05-2008, 07:22 AM
Anyone know what are some of the slots in your inventory about? I unlocked all 18 heart containers, restored all spirits' powers and got 1 postcard and 1 freebie card. Didn't bother with the trading sequence or getting the gold membership from Beedle. Are they what I have missing from my inventory?

Jibib
01-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Do the trading sequence and i think u unlock a tiger scroll (i cant remeber well) the scroll lets you do the great spin attack!

omgwtfbbq
01-13-2008, 12:57 PM
For some reason, this game wasn't that engaging for me. It was kind of a let down... :(

Artanis
01-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Yeah , the 3D was realy bad , and there wasn't enough of weapons ( ALTTP player :p )