PDA

View Full Version : *Sniff* But I don't want to get a PSP....

ZzzZilla
09-06-2007, 02:31 PM
but tri-ace is releasing Star Ocean and Star Ocean 2 remakes for the PSP...

Woe is me...

johnny9562001
09-20-2007, 06:59 PM
i want Star Ocean 3, that in my opinion was the best Star Ocean game, great story well atleast in the beginning and the fight is great. Can wait till they release that on the psp if it is that they plan to.

h8uthemost
09-26-2007, 09:44 PM
The PSP is really a great handheld. And with custom firmware, you'll never have to buy a game.

I'm definitely looking forward to these remakes. I've never played a Star Ocean game, and I've heard they're great.

PharaohsVizier
09-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Damn I want a PSP, I missed a chance a few days ago... I'm just too damn cheap... :)

h8uthemost
09-27-2007, 12:34 AM
Lol...yeah, spending money definitely sucks. But look at it this way, all you'll have to buy is the PSP. All the games, movies, and music that you can play on it, can be illegally downloaded for free. :) Plus PSP's have gotten much cheaper.

I don't I would have gotten one if it wasn't for the custom firmwares. But I'm glad I did. It has quite a few great games out all already, plus the ones that will be coming out. I'm kind of excited to have a handheld version of God of War.

By the way Pharaoh, if you really want a PSP, and don't want to pay full price, or anywhere near full price, you can always do this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.psp-hacks.com/free-psp.php">http://www.psp-hacks.com/free-psp.php</a><!-- m -->

I've heard of a few people on the forums that got one this way. That it really works. And I don't think they would advertise it on their site if it didn't work. So for $60, you can have one.

PharaohsVizier
09-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Naw, the day before I had a chance to get it quite cheaply. But the I realized that if I get another handheld console, it would probably take a lot of time away from my DS, which is bad for a guy with a site on the DS. As well, my marks will probably suffer. :(

h8uthemost
09-27-2007, 12:47 AM
Yeah, that is kind of true.

Although, the only time that the PSP really ate up a lot of my time, is when I first got it. That "Wow" factor was there whenever you get any new electronic. So that lasted about a month. And that was really the only time that it really took away from my DS time. Now, I spend a few days a week with my DS, and a couple days a week playing the PSP.

But yeah, your grades might slip. And you definitely don't want that to happen.