me_too_lazy
08-30-2007, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdjYYFOGE3k

friend sent me this
too funny

*coarse language in video* =]

Zombie_X
08-31-2007, 12:59 AM
What he says is true. I had Doki Doki Panic also and I was pissed when I got SMB2. It was a clone..... Damn you lazy Nintendo!!!

me_too_lazy
09-03-2007, 08:45 PM
i actually had no idea until i saw this review
i always thought supermario 2 was out of place
but had no idea nintendo went so far as to buy out that other game and call it their own

PharaohsVizier
09-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Lol check out the other reviews this guy does, they are HILARIOUS!

silverspoon
09-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Real nice review! It was very interesting... I could not stop laughing when he goes to the loo. lol thanks for sharing it.

Sha'ul
12-06-2007, 05:10 AM
yo i couldnt stop laughin, this guy did a great review.

Sha'ul
12-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Lol check out the other reviews this guy does, they are HILARIOUS!

ghost n goblins, tetris, and yo! noid are some of my personal fave reviews. :brilsmurf:

HyoImowano
03-15-2008, 07:44 PM
1. This is really old news
2. The original Mario 2 was not only not released because of it's similarities, but because it was thought to be "too hard" for American gamers.
3. He praises the remake as being so much better, but other than improved graphics, it's just an easier version, with some "super-sized" enemies.
4. At the time of it's release, there was only one "real" Mario game out, the original Super Mario Brothers (there was also Donkey Kong and Mario Brothers, but these weren't platforming games), because of only having this one, Mario games weren't really defined yet, so I don't see how someone who actually played it at the time could say it "didn't feel like a Mario game".

I hate all these guys that just make videos of them getting pissed about video game stuff.

This is also not the only time this has been done, Panel de Pon was a game about fairies that became Tetris Attack, it used the familiar Tetris name and Mario characters to draw people in, though it had nothing to do with either. This was done again with Pokemon Puzzle League where they just stuck Pokemon characters in a re-vamped Panel de Pon game for N64.

bombflame
04-15-2008, 02:21 PM
lol

arturconfituur
01-01-2009, 04:45 PM
LOL lovely xD :D like we would say in dutch: zaaaaaalig :D
*time for some flower power* xD

broken screen
02-07-2009, 08:53 PM
You guys haven't heard of AVGN?
I pity you.