PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Kong Jungle Climber

h8uthemost
08-08-2007, 01:11 AM
I totally forgot about this! I don't know how many of you played Donkey Kong King of Swing for the GBA, but I had forgotten that a sequel to the game is coming for the DS.

Well, it just got released for Japan, and is now available for download. And I already played the game for quite a bit, and it is quite fun, just like the first.

So I just wanted to let any fans of the GBA King of Swing(which I'm probably the only one), to give Jungle Climber(J) a download. It is extremely fun. :tongue: This is definitely a game I'll be buying, I want it in my collection.

TheNeck
08-08-2007, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the info h8uthemost, i just d/l it and tried it for 30 minutes, pretty cool game, was the GBA version pretty much the same kind of game? just wondering

Explodicide
08-08-2007, 05:14 AM
I once played through and beat Kirby's Adventure for the NES using the uForce controller. Anyone remember that god-awful mess?
This looks like it will be about as much fun. (which is to say, a TON)

h8uthemost
08-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah, its pretty much the same TheNeck. Except the DS version is a little prettier, and it uses both screens. If you have a slot 2, give King of Swing a download. It's fun. And it's nice to read some English. :)

What was the uForce controller. I remember Kirby's Adventure, for sure. I just re-bought at a re-sale shop in June. But I don't remember the uForce controller.

Junkish
08-09-2007, 10:40 PM
i'm glad they didn't change too much and kept the DK we all know and love! xD