PDA

View Full Version : GTA Chinatown Wars PSP Review

PharaohsVizier
10-20-2009, 11:47 PM
I thought it was interesting to see this particular heading on Gamespot's Chinatown Wars review for the PSP:

"The PSP version of this fantastic GTA game is even better than the DS original."

I haven't played it yet, but I wonder what PSP fanboys will say when DS fans rubbed GTA all over their faces. Will they laugh even though they were constantly hounding at fans of the game for liking a crappy 2D GTA that looked like the GBA version, or are they going to talk about how awesome it is now that they have a supposedly superior version?

I wonder.... :cheers: That being said, I do want to try out the PSP version too though.

ChocoMint
10-21-2009, 12:14 AM
Probably brag, that's what all PSP fanboys do...

Hopefully the (speculated) DS2 will finally outclass the PSP when it comes out...

Personally, dispite graphics and all the things the PSP can do, I just prefer the DS, purely for its unique use of a touch screen and the game library... I just never got the hang or developed a fondness for any game not for a Nintendo system... I'm not a fanboy, by my standards, as in I don't wear Nintendo everything or go gloat about my Nintendo stuff and obsess about it, but I like the classic charm behind Nintendo icons.

Gamer4life
10-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Im pissed at this game being on the PSP because when it came out it was said that it was gonna be a DS EXCLUSIVE and i was happy about that. Then they said that the PSP was gonna get it and i got mad

DeltaBurnt
10-21-2009, 08:27 AM
I already have it for the DS, I'm not going to get the PSP version so things can be more shinier and a little less pixelated.

ChocoMint
10-21-2009, 09:49 PM
I already have it for the DS, I'm not going to get the PSP version so things can be more shinier and a little less pixelated.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

briankealing
10-22-2009, 08:11 PM
I wonder if the PSP version is actually full-3d...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/7/7c/Chinatown_Wars_PSP_screen.jpg">http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawi ... screen.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Looks better, but kinda pixely still.