Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: EZ Flash Vi Review #2

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier
    It's not that I'm saying the DS Lite is better, but it's just that the DSi is such a minor improvement and such a jump in price, it isn't worth it. Especially since you can find used DS Lite consoles for next to nothing now that everyone is going crazy over the DSi.
    And soon, the DSi XL. That's what I'm saying, though. I don't need the camera, and I don't want to pay for it.

I hate mushy buttons... If the DSL had the clicky buttons of the GBASP, then I would be all over it. Maybe I just press the buttons too hard and they lost their sensitivity...

Yah but clicky buttons have a higher chance of braking and not responding.

Really... I haven't had any problems with my SP yet... Maybe it was just the DSL I got then that had the mushy button problem...

No clue, haven't had my DSi long enough to make that kind of judgement call yet.

I actually do believe that mushy buttons degrade faster. The silicone pads just get worn out over time, I have NES controllers that don't click very well. Now it doesn't die, the silicone pad is quite a good idea, it doesn't actually die, it just feels used and messed up.

Just got mine yesterday and tried to load up my 16gb micro only got 2gig's filled so far. The menu system if very good and haven't came across a rom yet that wont boot. Only issue i seen to be having is if I turn on Softreset for a rom and try and use it the games always freezes up? Im using the newest OCT. kernel so I dont know.

Other than that this flash cart is fantastic!
    http://www.realhotstuff.com/ Where I order ALL my flashcarts from, US based seller with super fast shipping. I\'m saying same day you order they get it out!

New update came out yesterday. RC8

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier
    New update came out yesterday. RC8

Awesome! Just checked out gbatemp at work gotta wait to test it out tonight.

Thanks PharaohsVizier for the heads up!

It has scrolling cheats, one complaint out of the way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234