Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Boy mod

Default Game Boy mod

I knew I shouldn't have forgotten to keep my GB brick during that time we moved houses~!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/27352/

The Game Boy lives!!!

Lol!

Haha, okay okay. Duly noted. But while it does rip people off, I do find it does (on occasion) uncover some rare gems.

On a slightly unrelated note: Narutofan.com is also another site with very strong detractors (for using donations to the site for personal usage)

4. Default

hmm its pretty slick but It wouldnt be my choice for gaming...
    \"I cant wait for the school to have Battle Royale...but with tetris!\"
    --Andrew Yang

5. Default

Ripping people off and pretending that it's his own content is enough to make Ebaumsworld deserve a nice relocation to an underwater server very far away from the rest of civilization. As a friend of someone who had his stuff stolen and placed on that sorry excuse for a website, I probably feel a bit stronger about it than others do.

Even the "rare gems" are easily visible on other more reputable channels. Personally, I think he should be boycotted, the guy doesn't need any more hits or ad-revenue.

Please share these channels, thanks.

Personally, I have a weird relationship with eBaums... I know what they've done is bad... but it also is the first website I ever visited after Yahoo! the first time I went online.

Sorta like how a newly hatched chickling feels towards the first thing it sees, no?

7. Default

No problem. Any interests in particular that you want to keep updated on? I used to use googlereader with my favorite sites (engadget+gizmodo for tech, lifehacker for awesome tips, boingboing for random amazing interweb stuff), but if you don't mind the potential spookiness of google integration, the new iGoogle customizable page works wonders. I've got a tab for all my bargain hunting, one for new, one for "cool stuff" and one for tech news. It's really great.

And yeah, I can understand the "attachment." I personally was conflicted when GameFAQs was purchased by Cnet and the whole hullabaloo surrounding that. It's just one of those things that I try to tend to avoid.

boingboing sounds like just the thing, thanks~

And google really scares me sometimes. I remember the first time I loaded up my homepage and saw the iGoogle bar, I thought I had landed onto some phising site!

9. Default

haha, that's awesome d00d.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast