Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSOne

1. Default DSOne

After spending sometime with the Supercard DSOne that I got a couple days ago, I'm really starting to like it. It's definitely not my favorite slot 1 though. The CycloDS and G6 Real blow it away, in my opinion.

I'm guessing you still haven't gotten your review DSOne cart yet Pharaoh? Well, when you do, and you start testing it out for the review, can you do me a favor?

Can you take BiA (U) and Wario Master of Disguise (U), and trim them both, then run them on the cart? BiA trimmed, won't get past the first screen. And Wario trimmed, freezes when you enter the start menu.

I tried trimming them with my three favorite trimmers. NDSTokyo, EZ Trim, and the R4 Trimmer. When I trim games with these three trimmers, the game runs just perfectly on my other carts. So I'm convinced it's something to do with the DSOne, or it's firmware.

So if you can test that out, I would really appreciate.

Thanks
    Setup:
    White Lite
    Slot 1: CycloDSx2GB Kingston Japan, Supercard DSOne+1GB Nokia(J), 16G G6 DS Real, 16G DS-Linker, R4x1GB Kingston(J),
    Slot 2: G6 Lite, EZIV Lite Deluxe
    PSP: 3.40 OE-A

Unfortunately my review cart hasn't arrived yet, but I will be sure to test it out when I get it. My favorite trimmer is the CycloDS Evolution trimmer, RSATrim.

3. Default

Oh yeah? I haven't used that trimmer yet. I'll give it a try though.

The games trimmed with that trimmer will work on other carts right?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h8uthemost
    Oh yeah? I haven't used that trimmer yet. I'll give it a try though.

The games trimmed with that trimmer will work on other carts right?
    Yup, they do.

- Sam

Wow, I still have a cheap slot-2 EZFlash 4 that Someone (who shall remain nameless *cough*pharoahsvizier*cough*) pawned off on me.

I like my EZFlash IV lite, it never leaves my DSlite. I use mine strictly for GBA roms. I got the 3 in 1 as well but I really don't like the rumble feature on during games...it kinda freaks me out when it is vibrating in my hands.

7. Default

I love my r4 and hated my Ds one cuz it wouldnt take any of my micro sds. Picky barstard

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MosQto
    I like my EZFlash IV lite, it never leaves my DSlite. I use mine strictly for GBA roms. I got the 3 in 1 as well but I really don't like the rumble feature on during games...it kinda freaks me out when it is vibrating in my hands.
    I also love my ez4 deluxe lite, i have no complains. Everything i want to play works perfectly. I did notice that it take a little longer to load games, for ex, the supercard lite load ds roms instanly that because it doesnt have a ram pack though therfore it load thems directly/instanly. But who cares? whats a difference a 5 or even six second of loading games play perfectly and thats all that i care.
    black Ds lite (flash me V7)
    2GB MicroSD japan kingston
    EZ flash deluxe

(\\__/)
    (o\'.\'o)
    (\")_(\") This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by MoNoXiD3
    Wow, I still have a cheap slot-2 EZFlash 4 that Someone (who shall remain nameless *cough*pharoahsvizier*cough*) pawned off on me.
    I sold it to you for so cheap... It was pretty good at the time...

10. Default

was it the ez4 mini sd, microsd, compact or deluxe version? there are so many ez4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast