View Poll Results: Favourite DSi Flashcart?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Acekard 2i

6 50.00%
  • iEDGE

1 8.33%
  • Supercard DS One i

3 25.00%
  • M3i Zero

2 16.67%
  • EZ Flash Vi

0 0%
  • R4I and Clones

0 0%
  • IPlayer

0 0%
  • Itouch 2

0 0%
  • DS TTi

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favourite Flashcart??

WARNING: This is not THE BEST FLASHCART. This is your personal favourite flashcart. I like the iEDGE. iT'S JUST SO COOL!! And it is so simple. but that may change when the ds2 comes oout

Blog Entries

Acekard 2i. I don't know had I lived without it before.

Supercard. EZFVi is a very close second.

Hmmmm, honestly? I don't really have a favorite. I find myself switching all the time. The one I use most is the AceKard simply because I have soooooo many lying around, but it's not unusual to see me using an EZ Flash Vi or Supercard DS ONE, etc. I was using the CycloDS Evolution for the longest time too.

At the moment:
    1.Acekard 2i
    2.M3i Zero

Things may change when I get my SCDS2

3DS Friend Code - 2105-9616-5440

6. Default

Definitely Acekard 2i.
    I have only 3 cards - R4 - which is trash, M3i which is even worse and the AK2i.
    I don't know if it was just bad luck, but my M3i suddenly stopped working for no reason after like a week (I took good care of it, too). It's build quality just sucks, and I'm sorry I actually bought it.
    After that, I had no choice but to buy a new flash cart- so I obviously bought the cheapest one for my DSi - the AK2i, and it's just perfect. Ordered the SC2, and hopefully it will be better

Supercards are generally fairly well built, sometimes the design isn't great ie the first Supercard DS ONE and the very latest Supercard DS ONE so that it feels a little awkward to push in and out, but I've never seen it actually... break?

8. Default

Well, IDK about the Supercard, but do YOU need to put a piece of carton behind the cart so it will load?
    My M3i worked perfectly fine for a couple days, but then suddenly my DS got stuck at the title screen.
    So I've asked on GBATemp for help, and been told to put a piece of carton behind the cart before loading.
    K np, worked like a charm, but after another couple days, it stopped working completely after only turning off the system for cheat usage, and anything I did wouldn't fix it - ANYTHING.
    Why did I even need to put something behind the cart so it will work? how come my AK2i and R4 didn't have suck a problem? the M3i just feels so cheaply made for the price their selling it for, sorry.
    Maybe it has more features, but I guess quality beats quantity.

Hopefully the SC2 won't fail me like the M3i did (again, maybe I just got unlucky and received a defective unit, though I doubt it...)

BTW, sorry if this has nothing to do with the topic, I just had to spill it out haha.

9. Default

Acekard 2i all the way. The build quality of the M3i it's a shame. Let's hope all good things for the SC DS2.
    Last edited by pichon64; 04-08-2010 at 02:29 PM.

i agree with pichon64 in the fact that the m3i quality sucks. but it still is one of the most jam-packed flashcarts- RTS, Soft reset, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast