Default Webhost Change between Round 1 and 2

It's decided, I will be switching webhosts between Round 1 and Round 2 of the Planet Puzzle League tournament. What does this mean?

The transfer should only take a few hours, however users may still be stuck in the old server due to DNS caching. It generally takes 1 or 2 days for users to switch over completely with some of you being able to access the new server immediately after the change.

As such, Round 2 will be delayed. It will no longer start on the 25th, rather it will start on the 28th or 29th.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

The transfer has either already begun or will begin soon enough. The site will fluctuate from on and off, I may even turn it off for the time being. So be aware that DSDatabase won't be working as it normally does.

The tournament will resume in a few days. I realize that DNS propagation doesn't switch immediately for everyone, so I will wait an extra day or two to make sure everyone is on-board before I start it up.

4. Default

Where can we see the results of Round One? I'm sure others would also be interested in how the tournament is panning out.

There's a thread for the tournament bracket, but here's a google docs summary:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...DQ&hl=en#gid=0

For now, there is still one match incomplete.

Why do you act like you were apart of this........ This thread is months old and you are new to the site and yet you act like you are a mod or something.

Meet stevebucknor1, also known as a necro poster. Meet stevebucknor1, also known as banned. See ya.