Jasonese – 056104-525769
    USA – GMT-5
    MSN – jasonese09@hotmail.com
    Email – jasonesejasonese@yahoo.com

Irock23 – 043227-031348
    USA – GMT-6
    Yahoo – CoolMan3428@yahoo.com
    Email – CoolMan3428@yahoo.com

As rules have just been posted, please take this chance to read them over. In it will be information regarding format of the matches, pair-ups and the general rules regarding cheaters. http://dsdatabase.org/showthread.php...DSDatabase.org

I apologize for the server move, hopefully all of you can view the website just fine now. However if you do spot any errors in the website let me know! The rest of the tournament should happen in a timely fashion so there shouldn’t be very many delays such as the one that just occurred.

Please use this thread to discuss the time you wish to play, and post the end result after the match. The match begins on July 31st, 2010, please complete the match by August 7th, 2010. Please post in this thread as soon as you see this, players will be eliminated if they do not post in this thread by August 5th, 2010.

2. Default

I will be okay with doing it later today if Jasonese is available then, might be past 1 till I can tomorrow, Monday, barely any time because I have stuff during the week, including softball.

I'm basically free all week. No plans other than hanging out with friends. Just IM me whenever you want to play the match, I don't really check back here too often so IMing me is the best way to go since I'm always online either on my phone or laptop.

4. Default

I can't really IM someone whose email I don't know, unless you mean PM, but then you would need to be on here in the first place...

My email and MSN is listed in PharaohVisier's post, but I've decided to try and check back here more often.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonese View Post
    My email and MSN is listed in PharaohVisier's post, but I've decided to try and check back here more often.
    oh duh.... *hits himself in forehead*

how does right now work?

Right now is fine.

EDIT: My friend code changed, add this one instead. 365352-557288
    Last edited by Jasonese; 08-01-2010 at 08:00 PM.

8. Default

Okay, I'll be looking for you now.

You may have missed the edit on my last post, so I'll just repost it.

My friend code changed, add this one instead. 365352-557288

10. Default

Dang, how the heck did you make those 50 story high blocks fall?

Well, I guess you win...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast