Default Last Window - Secret of Cape West

Last Window: Secret of Cape West is the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215. Hotel Dusk came highly recommended and very quickly became one of my favorite games on the DS. So far, Last Window has kept most of the interface and mechanics identical. The opening sequence definitely did not have the same hold on me as the first game, however, so far the story has progressed well, the puzzles so far are still very interesting. Be sure to check it out!

I never got what was so good about Hotel Dusk :\

Blog Entries

In the last Hotel Dusk I got stuck somewhere and never played it again.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBurnt View Post
    I never got what was so good about Hotel Dusk :\
    It's not a game for everyone, there's quite a bit of text, it's not exactly filled with action. But it is quite a change from the usual stuff we see.

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
    It's not a game for everyone, there's quite a bit of text, it's not exactly filled with action. But it is quite a change from the usual stuff we see.
    It's not the text that killed it for me it's just at the beginning it was like "Be nice to people or you die and go back to your last save point and have to go through the SAME EXACT conversation all over again "

Asides from the one in the beginning (to teach you a lesson), it's actually very hard to push people the wrong way. You have to sort of repeatedly say the wrong thing.