Default GCPM11's Black and White Walkthrough 1-3

This guy name GCPM11 makes a Pokemon Black Walkthrough where he picks his starter, fights his rivals, defeat the Evil Team Plasma, challenge the Pokemon League, and fight the mysterious N. This isn't English but I'll put AuroraVirus's videos (which has english) Pokemon White walkthrough after GCPM11's Black Walkthrough.

I can see why someone would upload a walkthrough for a Japanese game, because lots of people want to play it but don't know a word of Japanese, but a walkthrough for the English patched version? Really? Are people that fucking stupid that they can't even figure out what to do in a kiddies' game in their mother tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Nadrian View Post
    I can see why someone would upload a walkthrough for a Japanese game, because lots of people want to play it but don't know a word of Japanese, but a walkthrough for the English patched version? Really? Are people that fucking stupid that they can't even figure out what to do in a kiddies' game in their mother tongue?
    Actually this other guy AuroraVirus makes a Pokemon White walkthrough that was english because he had a NDS Rom of it. I do think people are stupid if they cannot figure out the game. What I would mostly do is just go everywhere or look it up on the internet like Marriland.com

Huh? I don't get it.

Also, did you just sign up to post these videos or what?

No. I really wanted to blog on some stuff but I want to be known more better so I started by going here.

I appreciate it, good luck with your future videos.

Thanks Pharaohs! There will be more coming sooner than you thought so sit tight!

Oh, so you signed up to advertise yourself a little.

Well, I don't care, as long as you're a nice guy.