Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'll make my decision no later then Friday but it's looking pretty good
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

Awwww, ok. I REALLY need to get my hands on this cash though since I have a crap load of shopping to do and I'm short 200 USD. :3

Hopefully I can buy it because I'm really looking forward to finally being able to play the games I've been missing since September
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

I just want to go out to the malls and buy gifts for family. Surely you won't deny someone that wants to give to others.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhunter View Post
    I just want to go out to the malls and buy gifts for family. Surely you won't deny someone that wants to give to others.
    LOL you're kind of turning this against me like I'll be some scrooge if I don't buy it so yeah by Friday I'll make a decision if I should get it or not but the cash might not be sent until a while like in next week but if I do buy it I will make sure I order 9-13 days before Chrsitmas so yeah.
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

LOL I'm just screwing around with you. I'd honestly appreciate it if you can do this for me. You'd save me a hell of a lot of time scrounging in the streets with a keyboard. XD

LOL I'm just screwing around with you. I'd honestly appreciate it if you can do this for me. You'd save me a hell of a lot of time scrounging in the streets with a keyboard. XD
    There's one thing I'm worried about if I do buy it, you see it get's really cold here and with the snow and all I'm worried that when it ships if it might suffer any damage and like break trying to get here so the safety of device has to be assured before I do anything, thanks in advance.
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

I can safely assure you that I will package it in a LOT of bubble wrap and safety measures. Duct tape, cushioning, styrofoam peanuts, etc. I can GUARANTEE you 100% that before I ship it out, I will perform some very extensive tests to see if everything works out. As a merchant on a few sites, I do receive some nice feedback for my packaging methods The only thing you have to worry about is whether it will arrive by Christmas. You have my word that it will be in good condition upon arrival.

I can safely assure you that I will package it in a LOT of bubble wrap and safety measures. Duct tape, cushioning, styrofoam peanuts, etc. I can GUARANTEE you 100% that before I ship it out, I will perform some very extensive tests to see if everything works out. As a merchant on a few sites, I do receive some nice feedback for my packaging methods The only thing you have to worry about is whether it will arrive by Christmas. You have my word that it will be in good condition upon arrival.
    Well that very nice to know, anyways I'm still debating wether I should get it but it's looking very good.
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

My packages are usually nuke proof. People sometimes send me private messages saying they had a blast just opening the box haha. But on a scale of 1 to 10, what are your chances of buying? With 1 being fuck no and 10 being hell yes? I just need any form of cash. XD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast