Default GCPM11's Final Videos (Sorry Guys)

Okay so I checked up on my last thread and saw some people commenting on GCPM11's Pokemon Black Walkthrough 7-9. I told them that I was a fan of a person who created this. Then ShadowHunter told me that it was a wrong thing because everyone thought I did this so ShadowHunter considered me warned. That was 2 months ago and I didn't know if I should put more videos or stop putting more. Also for the people who like these videos DO NOT BLAME SHADOWHUNTER! It was my fault for doing this thing in the first place. I just wanted to be known in this website. So hear are the final videos. GCPM11 Vs. The Elite Four of the Isshu Region!!! Including the Video Special GCPM11 vs Game Freak Morimoto!

For the rest of the Pokemon Black Walkthrough Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/giancarl...906B3A03F76051

Thank you for the People who have been viewing my threads. I really appreciate it! But now, I'm going to post my own videos for now on! So next time... Adventure Quest Episodes?

You seriously are gonna bring my name up? I just said I'll keep an eye on it. If you genuinely love to do this, go right ahead. I'm just saying it looks really really odd that you're posting someone else's videos. Usually, in my case, if you're gonna post vids like that it's gonna be yours... Hence why I did what I did. my reasoning at the time: posting someone else's vids usually looks like an ad to me...
    Last edited by shadowhunter; 12-30-2010 at 02:48 PM.

Sorry. But you were right when you said that advertising is a bad thing to do. So I'm going to post some videos of my own. Sorry for bringing your name out like that.

Well this can all be solved if you keep one thread for this, or well... limiting the amount of threads. Maybe one set for all the pokemon videos, one set for something else, etc.

That could work... but I'm just going to stick on showing my own videos if that's okay with you.

Yep yep, if anything looks out of place or anything I'll give you a PM about it. Keep up the videos

Hello guys, I am moris here, Sorry. But you were right when you said that advertising is a bad thing to do. So I'm going to post some videos of my own. Sorry for bringing your name out like that.