Default Pokemon Burned Ruby and Spirit Sapphire

Yup! You guessed it! The Remakes of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire! This video was posted by my second account STM39TV! Check it out on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/STM39TV This is the first Update but I don't know if there is any other information I can find. But it looks like that you can walk with your Pokemon again just like on Pokemon HG/SS Versions! And they show a whole new battle set or that details bar with the Pokemon's Name, Level, Gender, and Health Bar! Well you'll know what I mean when you see the video!

Also I have made Pokemon Moon RPG Updates! Pokemon Moon RPG is a website that is going to make version 2.0 which is going to be like a real Pokemon Game but very different. It will have no download unless you have an iPhone 4 or iPod Touch. And it will have the regions Kanto, Johto, and a new region Apholite all together as one whole region! Hurry and view them while it's warm!

So now I showed you all my Updates which probably made this thread page really long then I will see you guys later! Sorry I haven't been on that much! I had a youtube channel and I'm trying to have some fun with my friends and family. So I didn't had that much time on the website. Anyways see ya later!

I don't think Nintendo is going to release a remake until a while, hopefully they release it on the 3DS seeing as the DS is oh so close to it's lifespan.
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

Your can be right about that. Not to start an argument or offend you. Because its looks like it can be for the 3DS but probably for the DSi too. idk. But still you might be right about that.