Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Lightbulb our site is having a raffle

hi I am an administrator at another forum that is having a prize draw. the only requirement is a donation and membership. click my sig to find out more. I hope posting this here doesn't make your admins angry but we need members and a raffle is a great way to get them. thanks for your time.

Click The Referral link Please and check it out. You get a bonus and I get a bonus, after you sign up and install of course.
    Click My Sig To Read About A site Raffle, Go Ahead You Know You Want to!

Nope, that's perfectly fine. Any chance you could tell us a little about your site? I'd check it out myself, but my browser is having issues loading your page.

Apparently they have been hacked by "stupid hacker."

Blog Entries

Just google it, and the site has nothing useful for me, I'm not going to donate, sign up, and install anything without knowing about the prize or what I'm signing up for, so this is a big pass for me

it's probably the reason why you're not getting members

to be honest this just seem like spam to me

lol

Blog Entries

*clicked*
    *read donate*
    *exited*

7. Thumbs up website details

sorry pharoh our server was having problems try again the lsite is a gaming community site. nds rom site and arcade flash games, we where formed after being members of another site that got totaly overrunned with ads and popups and also new management, so we went our own route and so far the results have been pretty good. i hope you didn't think i was spaming your forum with my announcement.... the raffle is real and so is the site even tho we have server host issues sometimes we are up and running now so come check us out if you want... and BTW we did just recently get hacked thats why the forum homepage was messed up with that hacker page. all is fixed and running smoothly now so come join the fun!
    Last edited by shadowhunter; 01-30-2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: No links to ROM sites. Sorry! DSDatabase does not condone piracy.

Click The Referral link Please and check it out. You get a bonus and I get a bonus, after you sign up and install of course.

8. Default

Why is it that when I read the words "raffle", followed by "donate", I immediately thought of the word, "SPAM"?....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evo.lve View Post
    Why is it that when I read the words "raffle", followed by "donate", I immediately thought of the word, "SPAM"?....
    I think you meant *SCAM.
    That's what I thought.

10. Default

you say you don't condone piracy but you promote the sale of flashcards...hmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast