Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 3DS Tournament? Raffle?

I'm trying to think of a way to celebrate the launch of the 3DS. Originally I intended to do a raffle, however as times passed, I thought a tournament would be nice as we haven't done one of those in a long while. I'm just wondering, would you guys prefer a raffle or a tournament? The tournament would probably be Super Street Fighter IV since its pretty competitive and it seems a LOT of people have it. While the raffle would be one of those anyone can enter things.

The prizes are up in the air too. We could do the usual carts, but I do have a bit of spare cash, I can probably either drop ship a large amount of 3DS accessories and have a good 5-10 winners for cases, screen protectors, decals, etc. On the other hand, I could lump up all the cash and maybe give the winner $35-$40 to buy a 3DS game. One of the odd things about giving out a game is how it'd work for overseas people. I'm not sure I'd be happy paying Australian or European prices, so would it be fair to hand them American currency which would equate to maybe half a game or something?

Anyways, let me know what you guys want, I'll take all feedback into consideration.

raffle please as i don't have street fighter 4 and cant get it and don't have a computer that can run it

Seem's a bit unfair. The 3DS is quite pricey in Australia (Being around $300 AUD) and it came out yesterday....I'm not even going to get one until a decent game comes out.
    Unus moment of poena an infinitio of sileo.

4. Default

Life isn't fair, you should know that by now.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

We should definitely have more tournaments in a year when more people get a 3DS, anyways a raffle is also fine.
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

6. Default

Life isn't fair doesn't mean make it worst.

Let's have a raffle!

Blog Entries

3DS accessories would be a good prize.

I would prefer a raffle.

So it seems we are leaning towards a raffle, but not a lot of you have commented on the prizes.

Do you prefer accessories or a game? The other worry I have is that not everyone has a 3DS. I suppose a much easier way of looking at it is that you don't really have to get a 3DS game, and it isn't particularly unfair to Europeans or Australians because regardless of how you look at it, I'm shelling out the same amount of money. I would put up a big sign at the front saying that I'm raffling off a 3DS game and probably have the boxart of some random game, but at the end, I would confirm with the winner if they want the game or if they just want me to send X amount through paypal. In other words, you can go do whatever you want with that money.

Blog Entries

In that case, I would prefer the prize to be a 3DS game/money.

I'm up for a raffle, or even a DS tournament like the old days ^.^
    Unus moment of poena an infinitio of sileo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast