Default Nintendo 3DS Video Review - The Woes of Appearing on Camera

Well, I did it, finally! I finally had the stomach to appear on camera and do a video review. Although, my throat was sore from my stupid cold, I sound annoyed and sarcastic, and I stuttered like hell. Yes, I'm also aware that for a good amount of it, the lighting angle sucked. -__- Either way, I got one video review done, and that will probably be the last. Enjoy, and do tell me how much I sucked. I appreciate the comments.
    Last edited by shadowhunter; 04-05-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Great review Shadowhunter, it really just sums it up and you did an excellent job on summing up the menu screen and on how to explain the 3D which I really agree with you there since it doesn't really "pop".
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

While I agree that it doesn't "pop", I think it would be unreasonable to expect it in the first place. It is 3D from a screen, not a hologram. The effect is quite similar to 3D TV's, 3D movies, etc.

I can't really agree with you on the 3D movies PV, the movies actually seem like they are coming out but the 3DS is more like a "portal" since it seems like you could just stick your finger inside the screen but maybe that's just because I haven't played it enough. o_O
    Support The Site

Set made by me!

O yea mean the fact that it seems to sink in rather than come out. Ahhh

6. Default

While I agree that it doesn't "pop", I think it would be unreasonable to expect it in the first place. It is 3D from a screen, not a hologram. The effect is quite similar to 3D TV's, 3D movies, etc.