Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

I got the game a little late, so at this point I'm sure a couple of you have beaten the game already, especially since my pace isn't quite so fast. I'll be posting videos from time to time of some memorable parts of Ocarina of Time (at least those that stood out in my mind). So far everything looks pretty good, they managed to stay true to the source material while still giving it enough of a push to have a fresh feeling.

I hate that owl. -.-

I'm working on the Goron's ruby atm. That guard part was horrible!
    Unus moment of poena an infinitio of sileo.

Blog Entries

I have not bought this game yet, and I probably won't

I've played this game plenty of time and I have it for my N64.

I'll probably buy it a year from now (when it's cheap) just to check out the 3D

Just added another video, the part where Link opens the Door of Time with the 3 spiritual stones and the Ocarina of Time.

@RoMee - You are most definitely missing out, despite having played Ocarina of Time plenty of times, it is still one of those masterpieces. Just replaying it for the sake of nostalgia is well worth it, not to mention that you'll easily get 20-30 hours if not more out of this game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
    Just added another video, the part where Link opens the Door of Time with the 3 spiritual stones and the Ocarina of Time.

@RoMee - You are most definitely missing out, despite having played Ocarina of Time plenty of times, it is still one of those masterpieces. Just replaying it for the sake of nostalgia is well worth it, not to mention that you'll easily get 20-30 hours if not more out of this game.
    Yeah but playing it so many times, I doubt I can keep my interest in it long enough to justify buying it now.

DAMN IT!!
    I was looking for Alice: Madness Returns, because I wanted to play American Mcgee's Alice , and that's when I saw it on amazon for $29 so I bought it.
    Last edited by RoMee; 06-30-2011 at 06:30 PM.

7. Default

Wait, can you clarify what you bought?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingVamp View Post
    Wait, can you clarify what you bought?
    Alice: Madness Returns & The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS
    Here's why I bought it

Original Alice = sick. I've been playing it lately....Waiting for a steam deal for madness returns since my 'other' methods of getting the game failed.
    Unus moment of poena an infinitio of sileo.

Just updated with a new video

I think the last 5 minutes or so of the video is of note since Nintendo seemed rather proud of the orchestral piece they put in for the credits. I read about it from multiple sources, and though my video doesn't truly capture the epicness, I have to say, they worked out the stereo pretty nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast