Hybrid View

Default Selling StarFox 64 3DS!

Hi guys,

I have another copy of StarFox 64 3DS available. It's new in box, pretty much. I played it for less than ten minutes, and haven't gotten around to beating it. It has all the manuals, in the original packaging, etc. The cartridge has almost zero scuffs from removal from the Nintendo 3DS. I'm just trying to get rid of it and spend on other things. If you're interested, please reply here. I'll try to be lenient with the pricing!

I only accept Paypal, and prefer to ship within the United States. If you are outside of those boundaries, sorry, I can't help. The worst I'll do is Canada. Anything other than that is a no for me. Paypal is no exception. I accept no other form of payment, sorry!

Before you sell it, you should definitely finish it. It shouldn't take more than an hour to get through it and it's really worth just beating to find out what it's all about.

And also, major vouch for Shadowhunter, he sent me my copy of Starfox at a great price. I was huddled near my mail slot the entire time waiting, thankfully he got it out real quick.

Heh, thanks for the vote of confidence. Maybe I will, I dunno. Hahaha, I just need the extra cash in my pocket. ...and right around now XD

The only problem right now is that I only am able to ship out Friday, Saturday, and MAYBE Sunday. I'm in college now, and I'm not exactly at home anymore, so I can't ship out on those days. What I can do is that if you agree to purchase, I'll send you an invoice for payment anytime and I'll ship it out the moment I can. I'll keep in touch constantly so both of us don't forget.
    Last edited by shadowhunter; 10-15-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Blog Entries

how much?

name an offer. I hope it is a tad more than $30 though, I don't want to feel like I'm being ripped off.

Finished StarFox. Will wipe data before sending out, so the purchase looks brand new.

7. Default

$30 is too much. I thought you said you would be lenient with the price. I offer $18.