Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Just bought a used wifi for $170 off craigslist. Even though I told myself I wouldn't buy one because I just bought the new iPad, but $170 (like new with a 4GB memory card) was I deal I couldn't pass up.
    DSC00049.jpg
    My first impression? Meh...Just like the 3DS it didn't feel like I was playing with a new gadget, but the Vita games are more to my liking, so I'm actually using it instead of letting it collect dust like my 3DS.

I'm pretty sure after I finish unit 13 and uncharted it be next to the 3DS collecting dust.
    Last edited by RoMee; 04-08-2012 at 12:25 PM.

I can certainly understand why it doesn't feel like a new gadget (for one, because it's a used one :P), this generation of handhelds hasn't evolved too much from the last. Just tweaks and improvements rather than a radical change. If you are looking for the new gadget feel, you are probably better off looking for a new device entirely, a tablet, a pair of spy goggles, etc. My 3DS hasn't been collecting that much dust since I got Kid Icarus, anything that has a multiplayer game that you'd enjoy extends the life of the console drastically.

Blog Entries

PharaohsVizier did you get a PS Vita? I was hoping the PS Vita wouldn't sell well just like the 3DS didn't so that Sony would lower the price. But I don't see that happening now anytime soon.

Nope, nothing on the console I REALLY want just yet, though there are a few that will be released soon. I'm in the process of building a new computer so cash is a bit tight, hoping for a price drop too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob15 View Post
    PharaohsVizier did you get a PS Vita? I was hoping the PS Vita wouldn't sell well just like the 3DS didn't so that Sony would lower the price. But I don't see that happening now anytime soon.
    Sony would probably have to sell the Vita at a loss if they lowered the price this early, and we all know Sony took quite a hit from selling the PS3 at a loss.

I just ordered a ps vita wifi from amazon warehouse last week, in which i get it today. But i dont get to play with it till after work.

The thing is im not sure what games I want to get, at least not what physical games to get that is. I will get Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Super Stardust Delta from the PSN store for sure tonight.
    Last edited by TheNeck; 04-09-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeck View Post
    I just ordered a ps vita wifi from amazon warehouse last week, in which i get it today. But i dont get to play with it till after work.

The thing is im not sure what games I want to get, at least not what physical games to get that is. I will get Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Super Stardust Delta from the PSN store for sure tonight.
    Don't forget the free RC game and the 3 Free AR games.
    My Like new $187 from AWD got cancelled. They marked it as shipped but UPS said they never got it from amazon. Works out better for me because the next day I found mine from Craigslist for $170.

Quote Originally Posted by RoMee View Post
    Don't forget the free RC game and the 3 Free AR games.
    My Like new $187 from AWD got cancelled. They marked it as shipped but UPS said they never got it from amazon. Works out better for me because the next day I found mine from Craigslist for $170.
    Yeah i got the motorstorm RC games already downloaded on my ps3, but i didnt know about the 3 free AR games. Thanks Also by chance do you know the names of those 3 AR games?

Blog Entries

You'll have to search them individually.
    -Fireworks
    -Cliff Diving
    -Table Soccer

That free Michael Jackson game from the demo glitch works. Don't know if you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoMee View Post
    You'll have to search them individually.
    -Fireworks
    -Cliff Diving
    -Table Soccer

That free Michael Jackson game from the demo glitch works. Don't know if you got it.
    Thanks for the name of the 3 AR games.

Unfortunately i haven't been in the loop when it comes to the vita, so i haven't heard of the free MJ game from a demo glitch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast