Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeck View Post
    Unfortunately i haven't been in the loop when it comes to the vita, so i haven't heard of the free MJ game from a demo glitch.
    Really?
    It was on CAG in the deal section.

It was suppose to be a demo, but they made a mistake and upload the full game instead, so who ever downloaded the demo got the full game for free.
    I guess it wasn't really a glitch, it's more of a mistake by sony of ubisoft.

Well, have fun with your Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by RoMee View Post
    Really?
    It was on CAG in the deal section.

It was suppose to be a demo, but they made a mistake and upload the full game instead, so who ever downloaded the demo got the full game for free.
    I guess it wasn't really a glitch, it's more of a mistake by sony of ubisoft.

Well, have fun with your Vita.
    actually since it was a vita deal, i wasn't paying much attention to it at the time.

On the note of the Vita, how is Uncharted? I have all three on the PS3 and I honestly think the third couldn't hold up to the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBurnt View Post
    On the note of the Vita, how is Uncharted? I have all three on the PS3 and I honestly think the third couldn't hold up to the second one.
    Uncharted is one of the best vita games right now, it's AWESOME. But i can't really compare it to the PS3 versions, since i never really played them that much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBurnt View Post
    If I get uncharted would you recommend me to go with the first one or the second one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob15 View Post
    If I get uncharted would you recommend me to go with the first one or the second one?
    Second, it's my absolute favorite of the three. The first had too many repetitive fights, the third has a nice mix but it's missing the spark that the second had. You don't really need to play the first to understand the story.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeck View Post
    Uncharted is one of the best vita games right now, it's AWESOME. But i can't really compare it to the PS3 versions, since i never really played them that much.
    It's supposed to pale quite drastically in comparison, which in some ways is unsurprising seeing as how high the bar was set. What other games have you been playing or are looking forward to? I'm trying to justify another purchase but yea...

Blog Entries

The Vita version wasn't made by Naughty Dog so you can't really expect the same quality.
    It's still a very good game if you don't compare it to the console's version.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123