Threaded View

Default Cyclo DS iEvolution and a Camera

Anyone interested in a CycloDS iEvolution? I'm trying to get rid of it, for about $30 shipped. No need for it. It's just dusting.

Also, I have a digital camera that I'm trying to get rid of because I am really strapped on cash. Here's the outline straight from the eBay listing.

Hello, thanks for stopping by. What you're looking at here is a Panasonic Lumix digital camera. The model is DMC FH27. It has a 16.1 MP lens with HD video recording at 720p. The camera is almost brand new, with no scratches on the touch screen. Package will include a lot of miscellaneous accessories. The full list of contents is below.

Package includes:
    -ORIGINAL PACKAGING
    -Near mint LUMIX FH27 camera, silver, 16.1 MP
    -Panasonic Lumix LEATHER pouch!
    -Battery Pack and Charger
    -AV Cable
    -Micro USB connection cables
    -CD-ROM to install camera software
    -Hand strap
    -Stylus pen
    -Owner's Manual
    -Mini Tripod

This is the perfect set to get you started with a digital camera, and at an affordable price. It looks great, and has a ton of accessories to go with it. I hope to do business with you soon, and thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. To get more pictures of the camera unit, please message me privately. I'm unable to put the images up at this moment because, well, this was my camera I used to take pictures. I'll see if I can borrow a unit and get some photos for you in the meantime.

-I only accept PayPal, and expect prompt payment. Shipping will be to the United States with USPS Priority Mail with a Delivery Confirmation notice.

Any questions message me.
    Last edited by shadowhunter; 03-10-2012 at 03:55 PM.