Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kid Icarus Uprising 3 FREE AR cards

The Kid Icarus Uprising is showing a promotion where free AR cards are being given out to Club Nintendo members. The AR cards work with the Kid Icarus game coming out on the 23rd. Included with the game are 6 cards, but there are going to be many more cards distributed through events, giveaways and promotions.

The included cards in this particular giveaway are:

• Great Reaper
    • Drill Arm
    • Palutena (Rare)

Get your own set at: http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprisi....html#giveaway

Did it. Just preordered the game. But it says it'll take 6-8 weeks to ship ugh.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I ordered them the other day. Nothing better than free cool stuff.
    I also just reached Platinum status. yay me

I hope their free gift this year is better than the buttons last year.

It should also be mentioned that the cards only work if you have the game.

I'm almost platinum. I could just register a few more of my old games. Do points transfer from year to year?

I liked the buttons, it's in my room on display. I mean it's not as good as some of the other prizes, but I think it's a nice collectible item.

I think this year I might have to just settle for Gold status. I can't muster up 600 points this time around.

Blog Entries

For some reason they sent me 2 set of those buttons, right now they're on my kid's wall for display, they're good to have but they're pretty useless.

I thought you guys would have more points than me since you guys are bigger Nintendo fan and you guys pirate less.

@stab224
    The points do transfer to the next year but they don't count towards your status

Ah okay. Too bad they don't announced the prizes until later on. Can't decide if I want to register more games yet to get those E-Shop games they have on their.

The buttons are obviously non-functional, but I don't think I've gotten anything that was really functional yet from Club Nintendo. I got some of those fans for display, the buttons, unless you count the Mario Hat as something you could use. XD I'm actually building up a pretty decent collection of stuff, am set to grab some posters too maybe.

Sadly most of my collection on the 3DS don't count for points, I think only Mario Kart and Ocarina of Time do. Turns out I'm pretty close to Gold status, so I can probably go for gold this year, platinum maybeeee but not as impossible as I thought before.

Speaking of Club Nintendo: They've really been adding some new interesting prizes. I'm thinking of getting one of those Mario themed oriental fans. They also put up e-shop games for a cheap 100 coins. Too bad most of their cooler stuff only comes Mario themed (I'd love a Zelda fan).

At this point, I've bought two of those fans. They look absolutely fantastic on display. I too would love a Zelda one as well, can't imagine why they have an AC one but not Zelda. They've also been adding some fairly priced pouches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast