Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kid Icarus hype

Default Kid Icarus hype

I read through IGN's review (http://ds.ign.com/articles/122/1221062p1.html) and I'm more excited than ever for the game. Who has it preordered at this point? For Canadians, I heard there's a pretty good deal at FutureShop.

Blehhh 23rd, too many things happening, I think Kid Icarus is the first thing I want to try out on my list of games though.

Blog Entries

I was kinda hyped but not anymore, it's just too similar to sin&punishment on the Wii.
    I'll wait till it drops in price and pick it up used.

Picked up Kid Icarus this morning, honestly I went to 3 FutureShops and a Best Buy before finding a copy. Oddly enough Toys R Us had a stack but seemingly everywhere else was clean out.

So far the game is cutesy, I've mainly been playing singleplayer. Lots and lots of talking but I like it. Controls are good, but it's actually tiring to play without the stand. The stand on the other hand is absolutely fantastic, I really appreciate it. It's just a stand, but it's sturdy and stable, and let's just say I'll be using it in my videos in the future.

Anyone else want to share their comment? I haven't touched multiplayer at all just yet, how is that?

Sorry for bumping this, I got the game 4 days ago and absolutely love it.
    The single player campaign is pretty good , I'm at Chapter 15 atm.
    Solid controls but what stands out the most to me is Light vs Dark Online Mode, I'm stuck playing it for hours, we should have a tournament when more people get the game it would be pretty fun imo

3DS Friend Code - 2105-9616-5440

I've actually been playing the FFA mode more so than the light vs dark. Too many people pick expensive items and aren't good enough to stay alive in light vs dark mode, though that was a while ago, maybe they've learned.

I have it so I'm down. I usually only play LvD online just because I don't have super good weapons for FFA. I probably could play it but I like achievement farming too. Can't get the stupid one for Ch. 11.

chapter 20... 19 was great.

Love my new Pandora claws

Blog Entries

So I just got the game. At Chapter 4 and I haven't had a single problem with the controls except for some minor cramps on the land parts. Enjoying it a lot so far.

What difficulty level are you guys playing the chapters in? I beat all of them at roughly 4-5, but I've been slowly replaying them upping to like 6-7. 8 and 9 are just beyond my skill.

I'm currently still on my first playthough, going to start Chapter 24
    I have been playing at difficulty 7 since Chapter 5

Anybody up for some rounds of LvD tonight around 7 pm?

I just won these Brawler Claws with 4 Stars Ranged 3 STars Melee Speed +4 on LvD.. still like my pandora Claws more though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast