Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Round 1 - Match 5 ? DaDAM vs dan92

DS Database Clubhouse Games Chess Tournament

Round 1 - Match 5 ? DaDAM vs dan92
    DaDAM ? 0216-3910-1432 ? <!-- e --><a href="mailto:inotmadeinchina@gmail.com">inotmadein china@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> ? Contactable using AIM (INotMadeInChina)
    Dan92 ? 4253-6492-8795 ? <!-- e --><a href="mailto:daniel_salinasleal@hotmail.com">danie l_salinasleal@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> ? Contactable using MSN (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:daniel_salinasleal@hotmail.com">danie l_salinasleal@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->)

For those of us who are a bit cautious, emails have been removed, and can be removed if requested. If you need someone?s email which is hidden, contact me in a PM, and I will gladly reply back as soon as possible with the relevant information.

If you all remember, DSDatabase has an IRC channel, http://dsdatabase.org/forum/pjirc.php (it can also be accessed on our header by clicking the chat link under the search bar of the header). I know it is a little quiet in there, but the main idea of the IRC channel is to allow those of you who do not have matching instant messengers to be able to meet online a little less painlessly. Everything should be automatic, you will automatically be connected with your DSDatabase account and password, the channel will be set, although you do need Java to run it.

For this round, matchups are not completely randomized. Your names are put together with those of you in similar time zones, once again to make this tournament go by a little less painlessly. Unfortunately this won?t be possible in every round, and eventually it will be fully randomized.

Please have a look at the rules at http://dsdatabase.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1016. There are rules regarding how you how you play, how to behave, etc. If you don?t follow the rules, you will most likely be disqualified. If you have any questions about the tournament, be sure to clear it up by either giving me_too_lazy or PharaohsVizier a PM or posting a new thread in the following forum http://dsdatabase.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=49.

Please use this thread to discuss the time you wish to play, and post the end result after the match. The match begins on November 10th, 2008, please complete the match by November 23rd, 2008. Please post in this thread as soon as you see this, players will be eliminated if they do not post in this thread by November 18th, 2008. Good luck everybody!

Default Re: Round 1 - Match 5 ? DaDAM vs dan92

hey, what's up dadam when can you play? as i go to school in the afternoon is very hard for me to play in weekdays but im free on friday night, saturday, and sunday, i dont know if i'd be doing something on saturday but in case i do i will let you know and i think i will still be home at night so, you let me know when are you ailiable.

ok I'm fine with Friday night since I don't have my DS with me right now.

ok then, now we have to decide what time. my time zone is -7

I'm UTC - 8 so there's not so much difference. How about we play at 7-9 pm my time?

sorry for posting so late, you say you can 9 your time? that would be 10 my time right? i go to school and i get back like at 8.30 my time so ill be here from 8.30 to 10.30 or maybe even more, so you can pick an hour and when i come back ill check the post right away

ok i'll be waiting at 9

im here

log to the irc when you are here

the game goes to dan92. good game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast