Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Guest Guest

Default Re: Round 3 - Match 3 ? zidane_genome vs DaDAM

DaDAM came on AIM around 630, and said he'd play around 7... it's 730 now, and he's no where to be found...

Not sure what's going on... was kinda getting psyched to play... was doing some practice rounds today... set 4 cpu's with second highest level difficulty, and whooped them all, lol

so, what's going on?

Guest Guest

well, it's 930 now... guess DaDAM is forfeiting... shame too... was really looking forward to playing...

Can I get a confirmation on this?

Guest Guest

DaDAM forfeits due to cheat codes. End of story.

I'm blocking, and he breaks my block with the VERY FIRST attack... cheater... didn't even finish the first match.

Ask my other 2 opponents... I don't cheat, nor do I condone it... DaDAM is a cheater!

OMG IM NOT CHEATING. HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY. I HIT HIM IN THE AIR WHILE HES CROUCH GUARDING.
    And why can't I break your block with the first attack? Is that forbidden??? Is it impossible??? I think NOT.
    I swear I don't cheat. lazy can confirm.

Guest Guest

how can you hit me while I'm crouch gaurding AND in the air... your a cheater, and a liar

Dude of course I can hit you when you are crouch guarding and I'm in the air. That's how the game WORKS. Otherwise its too cheap to have a crouch guard to guard everything. And when you were in the air, you weren't even guarding the whole time and thats how I hit you. Also I was using flash step up to hit you consecutively in the air. So apparently you don't know the mechanics of the game. You have nothing to back up your response besides "You're cheating." That's all you gonna say.

Oh btw, yea I was winning and then he just quit just when I was gonna but the final blow on the FIRST match. So we didn't play the rest of our matches cause he thinks I'm cheating. So pharoh, what are you going to do?

Oh and another thing, when I said around 7, I mean MY TIME and not yours.

Let me teach you about guarding zidane. If you stand guard, someone can hit you if they do a crouch attack. If you do a crouch guard, someone can hit you by doing an air attack. So either way, guarding always have a weak point. And that is what I done, I hit your weak points when you were guarding. That is not cheating. Learn the game before you come up with this "cheating" thing.

Guest Guest

Ok, then please explain how you were "air attacking" while you were still standing on the ground.

How about the very first attack of the game, when you were still STANDING, and I was stand guarding, and you broke my gaurd with your FIRST attack.

It's a cheat code from GBATemp's Ultimate Cheat database. I have the same one. You cheated, and I caught you.

I know about guard breaking, and how to beat it. You were just plain cheating. I can lose a match. I'm not that childish... when I lost my matches in Round 1 and 2, did I cry? No, because they weren't cheating. You, my friend, were cheating.

You forfeit your place. If you want to turn off the cheats, and try again, I will be more than happy to play you again. Until you turn off the cheats, I will not play you, and you lose.

Ok see I don't like to cheat and I'm pretty sure you aren't gonna believe me. I never even know about this hack so whatever. I don't recall much from the last match we played but I do know the main points. I always aim low when attacking on ground. So you probably didn't see it correctly or maybe the lag didn't let you see it or whatever. I don't like to do standing attacks so I most of the time don't do it but on some occasions I do. Beginning of the match I aim for a crouch attack like I do for all my matches.

I want to play you again so that you can notice what I do CAREFULLY this time since I tell you what I do but I doubt it cause you are too stubborn.

and what you mean "air attacking" while standing on the ground? Do you mean do an air dash close to the ground and then attack you while still in the air? Cause thats what I do.

Oh also I wanna tell you another thing about the game mechanics just so you know. If you are in the air AND guarding, and I'm on the ground and then do any attack on you, I can automatically break your guard and damage you. I know its cheap but that's the way the game is designed. They fix that in Bleach 2.

Hmmm, please play the match again. I do believe there are methods to break the crouch block, care to tell me which characters you were using?

Ichigo and hollow Ichigo. same characters but w/e.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast